McKenzie @ Gibson County

GCPioneer

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well. West Carroll has played both and if we're being honest I was more impressed with McKenzie. Not even saying the same McKenzie team will be on the field this week a lot changes. GCs running back should be out too so don't be shocked if McKenzie makes this a ballgame. All this being.said I've seen Stewart and McKenzie too and am baffled they lost that game 

I went to the GC vs WC game and I wasn’t impressed at all by either team. I would like to see the stats on this game, I bet GC had 200 yards in penalties. I think McKenzie and Adamsville both have a good chance at beating GC. I know GC beat UC but I would have to say that UC beat themselves. I think UC had over 500 yards of total offense if they hadn’t of turned the ball over so many times UC probably beats GC by the same amount!

Anything seen from the west Carroll game should be thrown out the window. That was just a disaster from the first play of the game.  Never any flow to it.  Losing the RB will hurt for sure he has to be smarter than that..  Looks like we will also be without one of the better defenders thanks to a cheap shot.   Hopefully our defense can continue to play well and offense make enough plays to win. 

5 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Well. West Carroll has played both and if we're being honest I was more impressed with McKenzie. Not even saying the same McKenzie team will be on the field this week a lot changes. GCs running back should be out too so don't be shocked if McKenzie makes this a ballgame. All this being.said I've seen Stewart and McKenzie too and am baffled they lost that game 

Probably the worst game we have played in a while.  All phases!  I am still shook by it.  Stewart County took advantage of our mistakes and they came to play.  Great game plan by their coaching staff.  Their kids just wanted it more.

2 minutes ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Probably the worst game we have played in a while.  All phases!  I am still shook by it.  Stewart County took advantage of our mistakes and they came to play.  Great game plan by their coaching staff.  Their kids just wanted it more.

I figured it had to be something like that. I figured McKenzie would've won that game by about the same.margin as West Carroll. I will say this, Stewart County was a doormat in their region for a while. Looking like those days are done for now