Covington @ Milan week 7

CHARGERFAN

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Early in the year I said I thought Peabody was the best team in the West outside of Shelby Co. At that point I had seen Covington, Haywood, Henry Co and Peabody all live. Since then I have seen Huntingdung and Hardin Co. live. At this point I believe Peabody is the best team hands down. They are way more versatile on offense. Also defense and special teams are lights out and coaching is second to none. Very impressed with Hardin Co when I saw them. They shut down a good dyersburg team 35-0. They have a tight end offered by Bama and he is a MAN!!  They can run behind him all day or throw to him. Don’t think they have the defense that Peabody does but huge test coming up for Milan. Don’t know if the boys know how good the team is their about to see. Hopefully they stay focused and don’t let this win go to their head. 

D-Burg is not that good..  milan can make a run now.  I hope they will show everyone that they are better than their record.

4 minutes ago, Golddoctor said:

D-Burg is not that good..  milan can make a run now.  I hope they will show everyone that they are better than their record.

I work at Dburg. They have a few starters out with injury. Some for the year. They fought Haywood tooth and nail very short handed on the road. They are well coached and if they can get healthy they can play with anyone. This is not a biased opinion. Remember I’m a Milan fan just work in Dburg. 

12 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I work at Dburg. They have a few starters out with injury. Some for the year. They fought Haywood tooth and nail very short handed on the road. They are well coached and if they can get healthy they can play with anyone. This is not a biased opinion. Remember I’m a Milan fan just work in Dburg. 

After what I saw S. Gibson do with Haywood, I tend to think that you guys are better than Haywood.  S. Gibson barely beat you guys and yall did not give up 49 points to them.  I think the cream is rising to the top.  Haywood will make a run in the playoffs but it will be short lived.  I hope I am wrong.  Sometimes the best teams lose and sometimes they are pushed beyond the brink. Ala Peabody and GC last  year

3 hours ago, lincoln said:

Covington has run the wing t for years and been successful.  Last night they had their chances and didn’t get it done.  Now you want to comment exactly like Milan is the only team to do that.  Your the same fan if they were running something else and losing would be crying why are we not in the wing t.  Typical Fair weather fan 

Do not have any skin in the game either way. I think you are taking what he is saying wrong. I pointed out that a Defense with athletes that could match the physical nature of the O Line from covington and would get coached up to follow the guards is the best receipt to stop the chargers. Especially, if they do not have a threat to throw the ball down the field. He is just agreeing with what I said. I would not take that negative in any regard. Milan has the best Defense that we have seen all year and they matched up well with the chargers up front. 

13 hours ago, lincoln said:

Covington has run the wing t for years and been successful.  Last night they had their chances and didn’t get it done.  Now you want to comment exactly like Milan is the only team to do that.  Your the same fan if they were running something else and losing would be crying why are we not in the wing t.  Typical Fair weather fan 

You apparently have no idea what you’re talking about...I rarely miss a game, I played at Covington, and I support the booster club. Nothing fair weather about my comment, I just know football and call it like I see it. The Wing T has been Covington’s bread and butter since I played in the late 90’s and early 2000s. Covington has been very successful and has the athleticism to make a deep runs most years. However, the runs that make it to a title game and the way to make the Wing T most successful is to have a passing threat to go along with it. You need to keep a defense on their toes to allow the guards time to pull and find their blocks. When the defense isn’t that concerned about the pass, they load the box, follow the guards, and disrupt the backfield making the T less effective. And if the D is fast enough to keep up with Covington, it could make for a long day. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says them youngons can’t be happy cheating adults got them in trouble. BPM, does them Milan supporters knowds yous been on other boards bragging about Milan being proven cheaters? LOPAO 

Your right. I have been on other boards talking about how Milan needs to improve their cheating like S Pitt so we don’t get caught. 

18 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Are you the administrator in charge of the cheating S Pitt is covering up??

OP will assume you is in administrative position @ Milan. OP feels worse fer them Milan folkes fer sure nows. But to answer your question, No Old Pirate ain’t involved nor ever been in any administration. 

15 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

OP will assume you is in administrative position @ Milan. OP feels worse fer them Milan folkes fer sure nows. But to answer your question, No Old Pirate ain’t involved nor ever been in any administration. 

If you think I am an administrator at Milan you would be a moron. But you are one anyway. And I know you are not an administrator. Your an orchestrator. It’s a shame SP has to cheat like that to win.