McCallie @ Baylor

oldwiseone

4 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

What is your prediction on this one? I like when you pick against Baylor. 

..Booger pullin for Suk Creek.....but Patricia get the last giggle

......thinkin the Red Riders r hopin that DE of Ted Turner Academy ant puttin on that uniform friday

Booger just sayin:mrgreen:

thinkin that Coach Cahill should b doin sumthin bout that cheap shottin player of his...that hit on Hardys knee was so blatin obviously intentional......Booger goin out on a limb a bit and sayin that freshman that ways bout 10.5 stones soak and wet...and was only in for the one pointer did not act alone...a pre-meditated act if u will....and all those involved should answer...

.....ole Booger been round the block twice or once.....its been a long time since seein one that cheap take its full effect

...was very interestin what the Forsyth HC said to a journalist durin the post game interview about McCallie players not takin the field to shake hands

https://www.forsythnews.com/sports/west-forsyth-high-school/football-west-forsyth-cant-overcome-whitfield-injury-falls-mccallie/

Booger just sayin :eek:

The player that injured Hardy is a sophomore WR named Oscar Delp (@delposcar). He led their team in total yards with 43 or so. He's 6' 4" and 205 pounds.

He has been kicked off the team and he admitted he did purposely injure Hardy.

Pretty certain Coach Potter was avoiding a potential brawl by having his players not shake hands. The McCallie players had to be livid and it was a smart move by Potter to keep the players separated. 

Edited by oldwiseone
Adding info

3 hours ago, oldwiseone said:

The player that injured Hardy is a sophomore WR named Oscar Delp (@delposcar). He led their team in total yards with 43 or so. He's 6' 4" and 205 pounds.

He has been kicked off the team and he admitted he did purposely injure Hardy.

Pretty certain Coach Potter was avoiding a potential brawl by having his players not shake hands. The McCallie players had to be livid and it was a smart move by Potter to keep the players separated. 

That’s very unfortunate. 

1 hour ago, Booger said:

very unfortunate....appears that young man has given Spartys Suk Creek an better opportunity to stay on the field with Ted Turners Academy for a few quarters

Booger just sayin :hungry:

I think with his absences Baylor will have more success running the ball. They won’t have to run away from Hardy which makes them very hard to stop. 

I think Baylor only threw it about 8 times against Ensworth and otherwise lined it up and ran it down their throat. I do think hardys absense is worth 7 points for Baylor and keeps the playbook completely open.   

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I think with his absences Baylor will have more success running the ball. They won’t have to run away from Hardy which makes them very hard to stop. 

I think Baylor only threw it about 8 times against Ensworth and otherwise lined it up and ran it down their throat. I do think hardys absense is worth 7 points for Baylor and keeps the playbook completely open.   

What does this mean ? Are you saying Baylor wins or is the score MCCallie 35 Baylor 7 ?