McCallie @ Baylor

oldwiseone

38 minutes ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

What does this mean ? Are you saying Baylor wins or is the score MCCallie 35 Baylor 7 ? 

It means exactly what I said...Hardy being out is a 7 point swing for Baylor. So if your prediction was 35 to 0 McCallie then yes it would mean 35-7 McCallie. If you had a little more sense and predicted something more realistic like 31 to 24 McCallie then with Hardy’s absence we have an overtime battle  

I’ll save my full prediction for later this week. 

So two years ago I was leading the Big Games in a Memphis contest and would have won had I kept playing. I used cal preps to score every matchup 

I’ll do the same here McCallie 35 -17

upsets happen especially in this league and this year who knows. I stick to my thought that BA is still the best team in D2 aaa at the end of the year provided they are healthy and continue to gel as a team 

but it’s wide open. I just don’t know if Baylor can run on McCallie even without Hardy - I think Jordan James and the BA line is as good as any and McCallie did a great job on them.

BA had to mix it up - throwing 8 times may not be enough 

but who knows 

7 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

So two years ago I was leading the Big Games in a Memphis contest and would have won had I kept playing. I used cal preps to score every matchup 

upsets happen especially in this league and this year who knows. I stick to my thought that BA is still the best team in D2 aaa at the end of the year provided they are healthy and continue to gel as a team 

but it’s wide open. I just don’t know if Baylor can run on McCallie even without Hardy - I think Jordan James and the BA line is as good as any and McCallie did a great job on them.

but who knows 

I disagree that Baylor won’t be able to run. And I didn’t say Baylor can’t throw I’m saying they didn’t have to agains Ensworth. The only way McCallie kills Baylor like you predict is turnovers. 

Ensworth beats KC, Baylor smacks Ensworth, McCallie destroys KC.  I would love to be in Chattanooga for this one!  

Feel bad for Hardy and wish him the best.  Looked at that play and read the offender’s statement.  2 things:  I bet this isn’t his first time as this is a learned behavior from my experience.  Secondly- the kid didn’t write that!

Spartan- when and what is your predicted score?

On ‎9‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 12:05 PM, Booger said:

game of the year?.......game of the year if one is a Ted Turner School and Suk Creek Academy Alum.....or a Ted Turner School or Suk Creek Academy fixator.....it will for sure b the game of the week in Chattanooga....

.....time will soon tell us where it falls in that game of the year category

Booger just sayin:roll: 

Had to come out of retirement and even start a new profile its been so long since Ive posted I couldn't remember my screenname. Yeah, I would say its definitely game of the year between local teams for sure. What game would you rank higher? Why do you call Baylor Suk Creek Academy? Arent they on the Tennessee River? I remember hiking on Suck Creek years ago and if memory serves me correct I drove 15 minutes past Baylor to get to it. If we are doing a 10 mile radius around schools to come up with a nickname what should we call Notre Dame?  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, blimblam55 said:

Had to come out of retirement and even start a new profile its been so long since Ive posted I couldn't remember my screenname. Yeah, I would say its definitely game of the year between local teams for sure. What game would you rank higher? Why do you call Baylor Suk Creek Academy? Arent they on the Tennessee River? I remember hiking on Suck Creek years ago and if memory serves me correct I drove 15 minutes past Baylor to get to it. If we are doing a 10 mile radius around schools to come up with a nickname what should we call Notre Dame?  

glad Booger could bring blim blam outta retiredment.....T and sumbody surely glad to have you back

thinkin the Red Bank/Loudan and South Kimbrell/Copper Basin games could be the best game in chattanooga by the time its said and done.....The Suk Creek /Ted Turner Academy probably is the game of the year by LOCAL teams at this point....if the ND/St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly game dont take over that title.....

.....and yes the red raiders have a side sittin on the Tennessee River....one side....baylor ant no house boat or island.....they also on North Red Bank Mountain Road....they also backed up on Suk creek hwy.....less than a mile by crow flight.....probably little over 2 by mobile transportation.....Booger thinkin Booger not sure where blim blam pulled that 20 mile diameter from.....you give Booger that much range from that school and Booger wooda had blim blam scramblin for that new profile long time ago.....

.....we?....whos we?.....Booger is we....actually there is Troll.....but not sure how far out Troll searched for his...we can nickname Irish whatever we wants

Booger just sayin ShockingAffectionateAracari-small.gif

23 minutes ago, Booger said:

glad Booger could bring blim blam outta retiredment.....T and sumbody surely glad to have you back

thinkin the Red Bank/Loudan and South Kimbrell/Copper Basin games could be the best game in chattanooga by the time its said and done.....The Suk Creek /Ted Turner Academy probably is the game of the year by LOCAL teams at this point....if the ND/St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly game dont take over that title.....

.....and yes the red raiders have a side sittin on the Tennessee River....one side....baylor ant no house boat or island.....they also on North Red Bank Mountain Road....they also backed up on Suk creek hwy.....less than a mile by crow flight.....probably little over 2 by mobile transportation.....Booger thinkin Booger not sure where blim blam pulled that 20 mile diameter from.....you give Booger that much range from that school and Booger wooda had blim blam scramblin for that new profile long time ago.....

.....we?....whos we?.....Booger is we....actually there is Troll.....but not sure how far out Troll searched for his...we can nickname Irish whatever we wants

So....Boog is saying that the Blue contains the Red all the way around and especially on the 3 aspects of the game!?!

I like it, Boog.  I like it.

Or is that your drawing for your new line of women's undergarments?!?

Edited by BoydBucFan

8 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

So....Boog is saying that the Blue contains the Red all the way around and especially on the 3 aspects of the game!?!

I like it, Boog.  I like it.

if only one of the North Brainerd Levee's brightest had not said nuthin......that would have slipped by forever....BBF has impressed again

Booger just sayin tenor.gif

Edited by Booger

13 hours ago, baylorbigdog1976 said:

but who knows 

This is a pretty rationale assessment. Before Hardy's injury I thought McCallie would probably win by 14. But now I think it is a pretty evenly matched game. Slight nod to McCallie but only because that is my desired outcome.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Booger said:

Baylor and McCallie are the best teams in Chattanooga. And two of the best in the state. They are pretty evenly matched and will have pack each side of the stadium more than any school in Chattanooga. How In the world are there any other games bigger locally? You’re ridiculous. 

Edited by Spartan4Life