Houston County @ Riverside

@38320

9 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I asked earlier in the year about Houston Co when they were 3-0 & everyone talked like I should be crucified for even mentioning Houston Co. Riverside talked like they would walk all over them & it would not even be a game. So seriously, is HoCo a good team that people need to keep their eye on now?

I’m still not convinced. Just keeping it real. In two weeks I can give a better assessment on HC. Some folks from Waverly are talking about going and watching them play West Carroll. 

2 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I’m still not convinced. Just keeping it real. In two weeks I can give a better assessment on HC. Some folks from Waverly are talking about going and watching them play West Carroll. 

I've watched alot of film on Houston Co and they are very aggressive on defense and can run the ball pretty good. Sure hope we take this game seriously or we will be disappointed once again. The week off should help in getting a couple players back to 100%. 

On 10/5/2019 at 5:25 PM, vandyfan1 said:

6-0 not convincing enough for you? I promise you we got that possible Regional Championship circled in two weeks.

On 10/7/2019 at 11:56 PM, HCalumnia11 said:

6-0 not convincing enough for you? I promise you we got that possible Regional Championship circled in two weeks.

You can promise all you want. So who have you beat again? A down Riverside team and who else? I’m waiting? While you live in your HOUSTON County bubble I can promise you none of Region 6 teams are ready for Playoff football bud. This is the worse I have seen it in a long time. 

With that said I would like to congratulate y’all on having a great season. I give props where props are do but I also call it like I see it. Even if it’s my own team I will give a far assessment. R6 will be in trouble when playoff time rolls around. Waverly does have the ability to hang but lacks the disciplinary part of it. I look forward to seeing your Irish boys play. Good luck bud!:thumb:

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

You can promise all you want. So who have you beat again? A down Riverside team and who else? I’m waiting? While you live in your HOUSTON County bubble I can promise you none of Region 6 teams are ready for Playoff football bud. This is the worse I have seen it in a long time. 

With that said I would like to congratulate y’all on having a great season. I give props where props are do but I also call it like I see it. Even if it’s my own team I will give a far assessment. R6 will be in trouble when playoff time rolls around. Waverly does have the ability to hang but lacks the disciplinary part of it. I look forward to seeing your Irish boys play. Good luck bud!:thumb:

I'd have to agree with this post. It's always great to have a good year, but ives seen film of Houston County and their regions teams and I was not very impressed. HC would not be able to play teams like TC, Tyner, Watertown,Forrest, or any other of the teams playing well on the other side of Nashville. 

52 minutes ago, TheWacoKid said:

I'd have to agree with this post. It's always great to have a good year, but ives seen film of Houston County and their regions teams and I was not very impressed. HC would not be able to play teams like TC, Tyner, Watertown,Forrest, or any other of the teams playing well on the other side of Nashville. 

34 minutes ago, Salem said:

12- 28

Combined record of the opponents of the 6-0 Houston Co team.

Exactly!

58 minutes ago, TheWacoKid said:

Gotta mention  Fairley and Peabody in there also. I honestly think nobody will come close to beating Peabody. Film don’t do them justice!

Edited by vandyfan1

On 10/9/2019 at 10:40 AM, vandyfan1 said:

What even is a Waverly ? Basketball school!