PC battles EN

workinprogress

Now that the Saturday game between PC and Hillsboro is over, on to the battle of undefeated region foes. PC has wins over MBA, CR, and Hillsboro. EN has wins over Smyrna and BGA. Loads of talent on both teams. 

On paper EN and PC match up very well. EN might actually have a bit more talent. PC staff has been together longer and has had more success. History says PC will win. 

This has the makings of a great battle. This will probably be a high scoring affair if both teams show up ready to play ball. My head says PC but im going to go with EN. Could this be the year EN makes a deep run?

• Upvote 1

That hillsboro game took a lot out of the firechickens and also exposed them in a lot of ways even though they came back and won. For them to be young that's dangerous BUT they key to the game is put #17 on his back and that is something we can do. #64 for the firechickens is nothing but size and was holding all night against a no star kid. Your other big recruit "2" is basically a camp warrior. He hasn't made no plays on defense all year and looks like he's scared to hit the hole on offense. East Nashville 28 Fire Chickens 14.

2 hours ago, EastNasty said:

That hillsboro game took a lot out of the firechickens and also exposed them in a lot of ways even though they came back and won. For them to be young that's dangerous BUT they key to the game is put #17 on his back and that is something we can do. #64 for the firechickens is nothing but size and was holding all night against a no star kid. Your other big recruit "2" is basically a camp warrior. He hasn't made no plays on defense all year and looks like he's scared to hit the hole on offense. East Nashville 28 Fire Chickens 14.

I was at BGA game Lil East is still same team as last year. Weak defensive front you can run down their throat with ease. QB 11 he can't throw and will get rattled under pressure. Lil East tries get #16 in open space because of his speed. #75 he just out taking up space because hes like 6"6 nothing else. #2 and I wanna say #4 not sure bout #4 goes both ways so by 2nd quarter they will be ready to quit. If BGA coaches would've just kept running #6 up the middle East would've loss against a BGA team without their starting QB. East ran jett 100 times their offense is predictable and defense is suspect against the run.

2 hours ago, EastNasty said:

Come on now jordan smfh...You really believe that?

14 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I was at BGA game Lil East is still same team as last year. Weak defensive front you can run down their throat with ease. QB 11 he can't throw and will get rattled under pressure. Lil East tries get #16 in open space because of his speed. #75 he just out taking up space because hes like 6"6 nothing else. #2 and I wanna say #4 not sure bout #4 goes both ways so by 2nd quarter they will be ready to quit. If BGA coaches would've just kept running #6 up the middle East would've loss against a BGA team without their starting QB. East ran jett 100 times their offense is predictable and defense is suspect against the run.

Like Cane Ridge? Shoulda woulda coulda but we won. Just make sure you stop it! We not underfeated  two years in a row for no reason.