DeKalb @ LA

JustABlueFan

Looks like DeKalb is improved from the train wreck last year. Maybe a sliver of confidence is there. Going to need more than some confidence to beat this LA team. LA gets the homecoming win and the train keeps rolling. Early touchdown for DeKalb and a late one against the second defense. LA offense rolls and the D gets a TD on this one. 45-13

8 hours ago, Iceman2000 said:

That sounds about right. What I think the score will resemble.  Let's see if my DeKalb boys can compete with a good football team. We kill all the mediocre teams, but get killed by the good teams. 

Iceman you say that like your a fan of DC bUT always dogging them out. DC finally got there top 2 backs back in week 5 and the 1st string back has yet to touch the ball because he hasn't had to. It's a little different when you can drop 8 or load the box but DC is a complete team for the first time this yr and it's showing. This game will be close. 15, 3,1,5,24,25  are playing great great ball these boys can play. After all didn't you say we would barley beat cannon well guess what we had our whole team and was never a ball game. My son even got to play in the 4th. This game will be close and then you'll have some BS reason why it was. If you don't think this is a different team and turning a corner then your not really a DC fan or pay attention. Both teams return pretty much the same roster as last year and this game was close to the end. LA has a great QB but DC does to. This may be the most evenly match game I've seen this yr. You could be right but I truly believe this game comes down to wants it the most.

Edited by Hellidontno

Hellidontno, glad DC has everyone back. Until we beat a good team then I'm not a believer.  This is a great opportunity for a huge program win. What is Trapps career record vs Lamb @ Livingston Academy.  We win I will sing DeKalbs praises, we lose then same ole same ole. We are at full strength this week, good luck Tigers.