DeKalb @ LA

JustABlueFan

41 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

The Freshman is great but 25 as they seen last yr is a load. He ran all over them last yr had 100 plus and a If your a true blue fan then you remember. LA may be ranked 7th in the St but buddy we both know there no where near that ranking.  You believe that really that LA is the 7th best team in the ST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the first person I've heard thus far say they are not deserving of their ranking, which is simply irrational. I can't stand Upperman. But I sure as heck KNOW they are a top-10 team in 3A, regardless of how I feel about them. This is a new year and a much more stout defense. I haven't seen any comments yet on how DC is going to stop the LA offense.  

5 hours ago, JustABlueFan said:

You are the first person I've heard thus far say they are not deserving of their ranking, which is simply irrational. I can't stand Upperman. But I sure as heck KNOW they are a top-10 team in 3A, regardless of how I feel about them. This is a new year and a much more stout defense. I haven't seen any comments yet on how DC is going to stop the LA offense.  

Well no doubt it will be hard. There top 2 WRs are legit and the QB is a nightmare. I personally would drop 8  and make them run the ball with 5, 15 I feel good about onside of the field but the other WR is the miss match. The only way to beat LA is to make them run. I think DC matches up everywhere but that one corner spot. I don't know what they would do but that's what I would do. 

On 9/29/2019 at 6:14 PM, Hellidontno said:

Iceman you say that like your a fan of DC bUT always dogging them out. DC finally got there top 2 backs back in week 5 and the 1st string back has yet to touch the ball because he hasn't had to. It's a little different when you can drop 8 or load the box but DC is a complete team for the first time this yr and it's showing. This game will be close. 15, 3,1,5,24,25  are playing great great ball these boys can play. After all didn't you say we would barley beat cannon well guess what we had our whole team and was never a ball game. My son even got to play in the 4th. This game will be close and then you'll have some BS reason why it was. If you don't think this is a different team and turning a corner then your not really a DC fan or pay attention. Both teams return pretty much the same roster as last year and this game was close to the end. LA has a great QB but DC does to. This may be the most evenly match game I've seen this yr. You could be right but I truly believe this game comes down to wants it the most.

I have to agree with you but I have to say numbers 9, 62, 53, 75 and few more I don’t know their number are also playing great ball. Tomorrow should be a great ball game

11 hours ago, Football2121 said:

I have to agree with you but I have to say numbers 9, 62, 53, 75 and few more I don’t know their number are also playing great ball. Tomorrow should be a great ball game

no doubt those guys have stepped up but 9 still has to get a whole lot better he really looks lost at times. Him and 45 and 22 have to get much better for this team to compete with LA and other teams in the playoffs. if DC wins this game they win out i think they win out no matter what happens tonight but if these 3 cant get better then tell the world why there still starting.  DC has players on the bench who truly can play as well as these 3 have been. Why not finally if they cant get it done move on. Im no Coach but im at 2 DC games a week and know theres players who can do the job if they cant.

On 10/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, JustABlueFan said:

i thought you were saying 7th in the whole state. Yes for sure there a top 10 in 4A. The upperman win alone along with being undefeated should put them there. For the record ive never and check it said LA isnt a great team.  They are truly a great team. I dont think they can run on DC right now but i dont think they will try to. Cannon isnt a great team by any means but they can run the ball very well and couldnt run it at all. Once again 25 being back along with 53 and 62 are a nightmare together. i think this is going to be one great game.  it may be the biggest let down of the season but im expecting a heck of game. DC can play ball right now and who ever wins this game will finish first and have a first round home game in the playoffs. This game actually means alot to both teams.