DeKalb @ LA

JustABlueFan

1 hour ago, Hellidontno said:

no doubt those guys have stepped up but 9 still has to get a whole lot better he really looks lost at times. Him and 45 and 22 have to get much better for this team to compete with LA and other teams in the playoffs. if DC wins this game they win out i think they win out no matter what happens tonight but if these 3 cant get better then tell the world why there still starting.  DC has players on the bench who truly can play as well as these 3 have been. Why not finally if they cant get it done move on. Im no Coach but im at 2 DC games a week and know theres players who can do the job if they cant.

So basically the whole team is playing well... or are they? I don't follow... You've named off all these players but there are players who aren't playing that are better than the ones that play? I don't understand...  

2 hours ago, TigerFan04 said:

So basically the whole team is playing well... or are they? I don't follow... You've named off all these players but there are players who aren't playing that are better than the ones that play? I don't understand...  

I simply saying everyone is playing better that they did but for them to be a serious threat that 9,45 and 22 have to step it up even more.  Think about this on D when do there names ever get called for making a play. 

On 10/2/2019 at 1:57 PM, JustABlueFan said:

You are the first person I've heard thus far say they are not deserving of their ranking, which is simply irrational. I can't stand Upperman. But I sure as heck KNOW they are a top-10 team in 3A, regardless of how I feel about them. This is a new year and a much more stout defense. I haven't seen any comments yet on how DC is going to stop the LA offense.  

Are you saying in 4A or in the whole state. I can believe in 4A but 7th out of every team. I've not once said there not a great team. I'm simply saying this shouldn't be a blowout. It might me be DC starts several freshman and sophomores so there really good or really bad every Friday night.  I'll say this there qb started the season with 8 turnovers in 2 games but in the last 4 not one. ALDINO is as good as any QB throwing the ball as long as he is throwing it.  His problem is running to soon. When he throws the ball as we've seen in DC 5.15 and 1 are truly hard for anybody to cover. 

57 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

I simply saying everyone is playing better that they did but for them to be a serious threat that 9,45 and 22 have to step it up even more.  Think about this on D when do there names ever get called for making a play. 

Are you saying in 4A or in the whole state. I can believe in 4A but 7th out of every team. I've not once said there not a great team. I'm simply saying this shouldn't be a blowout. It might me be DC starts several freshman and sophomores so there really good or really bad every Friday night.  I'll say this there qb started the season with 8 turnovers in 2 games but in the last 4 not one. ALDINO is as good as any QB throwing the ball as long as he is throwing it.  His problem is running to soon. When he throws the ball as we've seen in DC 5.15 and 1 are truly hard for anybody to cover. 

Look, this game absolutely should be a blowout. LA is better at every position on the field, and I’m not exaggerating. 

1 hour ago, HC116 said:

Look, this game absolutely should be a blowout. LA is better at every position on the field, and I’m not exaggerating. 

This statement is completely comical and after tonight you'll see that by far 62,53,15,25,and 5 are the best players in tonight's game at the position.  Your just some idiot who don't know crap about football. You will be educated very soon. 

10 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

no doubt those guys have stepped up but 9 still has to get a whole lot better he really looks lost at times. Him and 45 and 22 have to get much better for this team to compete with LA and other teams in the playoffs. if DC wins this game they win out i think they win out no matter what happens tonight but if these 3 cant get better then tell the world why there still starting.  DC has players on the bench who truly can play as well as these 3 have been. Why not finally if they cant get it done move on. Im no Coach but im at 2 DC games a week and know theres players who can do the job if they cant.

9 look lost well they have had him all over the field so there is no lost to it. 9 is a heck of a player no reason to hate on him. They depend on him a lot. Just ask the coaches. It’s funny out of all them you pick number 9 out but he plays the whole game. Just real funny 

5 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

Hellidontno you must be deaf cuz 9, and 45 have been called several times. I wish you would tell who you are cuz you are a hater. I am at all with your disrespect to the players. I am glad I don’t have a boy playing cuz you are a disgrace

8 hours ago, TigerFan04 said:

You got some daddy issues and you need to figure it out. If the coach felt the way you did I am sure they wouldn’t be playing.