East Ridge vs Anderson County

Mavericksinflight

East Ridge will bring a 3-2 overall record into this game. I do not see a lot of potential for a 4-2. The Mavs are too strong offensively up front. And with a lights out Defense this game is over middle of 2nd quarter. East Ridge has put up a few points this year but the current caliber of continders have not competed well.

Game will be shown on BBB TV 12 Clinton 

Edited by Mavericksinflight

2 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

East Ridge will bring a 3-2 overall record into this game. I do not see a lot of potential for a 4-2. The Mavs are too strong offensively up front. And with a lights out Defense this game is over middle of 2nd quarter. East Ridge has put up a few points this year but the current caliber of continders have not competed well.

Game will be shown on BBB TV 12 Clinton 

:roflol:Lights out Defense! HAHAHA

27 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

It lives.....

Glad to see your OK. Wonder how the break went for Greeneville. We received a walk on transfer from Greeneville. Lol

Went good. The team sit back relaxed and sipped tea as they watched that “lock down defense” the cows have lol what a joke. That lockdown defense gave up what 48 to powell? What a joke

1 hour ago, DevilMan03 said:

Went good. The team sit back relaxed and sipped tea as they watched that “lock down defense” the cows have lol what a joke. That lockdown defense gave up what 48 to powell? What a joke

In all honesty and since we may never have an East Ridge post going on anyways, do you really think you guys will be able to beat Elizabethton this year. I knew you guys could last year but this year this one will be a barn burner. Betsy will get revenge I firmly believe. 

So cyclone Monday has already been implemented and funds expensed. I am so looking forward to this game. It will be a fun game watching you guys destroy each other. Lol