Cosby comes to South Greene

RebRebReb

7 hours ago, RebRebReb said:

OldEagle, not the best representation from a few of our fans tonight. My apologies. 

We all have em. They were just encouraging everything both coaches and officials were trying to put a stop to at one point in the game. I honestly believe about 90% of the silly stuff on the field stemmed from some of their comments heard by kids on bothe teams. What ultimately got em though was the fact that our coaches couldn’t communicate with our kids on the sideline for a couple of  adults trashing our kids.

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

We all have em. They were just encouraging everything both coaches and officials were trying to put a stop to at one point in the game. I honestly believe about 90% of the silly stuff on the field stemmed from some of their comments heard by kids on bothe teams. What ultimately got em though was the fact that our coaches couldn’t communicate with our kids on the sideline for a couple of  adults trashing our kids.

Must be why our coaches choose to stay on the “visitor” side of the field lol

1 hour ago, old24eagle said:

Lol ..that’s why we do it! Y’all have a great shot at making a deep playoff run. O-line play is top notch and QB is a true field general and leader. Does a great job running that offense!

Thanks for the comments. Our QB plays with a lot of heart. Great kid too! Both Myers boys are good boys and good players. I believe we Need to tighten some things up first on defense. We make too many silly mistakes and take too many plays off. Your 97 yard drive worried me a bit. 

56 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Thanks for the comments. Our QB plays with a lot of heart. Great kid too! Both Myers boys are good boys and good players. I believe we Need to tighten some things up first on defense. We make too many silly mistakes and take too many plays off. Your 97 yard drive worried me a bit. 

How long since your teams had annubdefeated season Reb?