Germantown at Henry County

kwc

2 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I have connections to Coach Smith and he wanted to be a part of a one school town. Has nothing to do with size of school or anything like that. He went to Haywood to better himself and financially it made sense. Hope that helps. Coach Smith is a great coach and man!

Ah. Makes sense. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TheNoisyPatriot said:

Patriots aren't taking this one lightly.  My player has been late getting home from practice this week.. last week Kenwood.... not nearly as late.

HC wants to put it on Germantown. Not sure we will blow them out but we do want to get some revenge for the last 2 years! They have some good talent on their team. Could possibly turn out to be like the HC/Brentwood game. My prediction will be greatly affected if Jayln Foster plays or not. 

• Like 2

Been doing my research and Germantown is a dangerous bunch of guys! Their QB is really quick and likes to take off and run when they run play action! His speed is very concerning! He throws the ball pretty well too! They have some good receivers as well! I'm just saying DO NOT pay attention to their record! This team can score if they put it all together and have a good night! This HC defense will be tested by this QB! How well do we respond to that is something to watch! We will need to hit him early and often! If they come to play and fight the whole way (which I'm sure they will) we may very well have a ball game late into the 4th quarter! Just my observation! Prediction tomorrow!