Region 6

tradertwo

I still think it's going to come down to last week of the season with waverly and riverside battling it out for the title. Yeah waverly had a hiccup last week but they have seen enough glimpseS of what they are going to be just like riverside who is finally getting healthy. Hickman is a strong number three and Houston will grab the fourth spot. Of course my opinion but pretty firm on it

2 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

@vandyfan1 Soooooooo, I'm guessing we just not going to have our own thread this week? I know we are probably thinking, oh it's just East Hickman, but with how up and down we've been, we can't afford to over look anyone, especially a region opponent!;)

Yea I know but nobody from East Hickman post. I’m sure we will look fine against them but my hopes won’t get to high until we play Westview , Houston, and Riverside with a good result. I have totally miss judge our team. I think it goes both ways. It can’t all fall on the coaching staff somebody needs to step up and lead this team! I’m talking about the kids on the field. You can tell it has hurt these kids not being able to play when we was up 50&60 points on a team and McConnell leaving our starters in so his offense would look good. He never played our future and now it’s here to haunt us. I would like to see Boldin step up and be our Defense Coach something has to happen there. We have the pieces just got to put them together. I don’t know man just kinda lost for words about my Tigers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vandyfan1 said:

Yea I know but nobody from East Hickman post. I’m sure we will look fine against them but my hopes won’t get to high until we play Westview , Houston, and Riverside with a good result. I have totally miss judge our team. I think it goes both ways. It can’t all fall on the coaching staff somebody needs to step up and lead this team! I’m talking about the kids on the field. You can tell it has hurt these kids not being able to play when we was up 50&60 points on a team and McConnell leaving our starters in so his offense would look good. He never played our future and now it’s here to haunt us. I would like to see Boldin step up and be our Defense Coach something has to happen there. We have the pieces just got to put them together. I don’t know man just kinda lost for words about my Tigers.

I was jus telling him today we don't have a leader on the team yo take control.  That has to change . 

19 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I agree!

17 hours ago, Wavo2004 said:

I was jus telling him today we don't have a leader on the team yo take control.  That has to change . 

Yeah we were just talking about there not being a leader, lol.

Wildest game ever. "Normal" game until mid third quarter... Scotts Hill leading by 14 going in to score and fumbles. From there you have Hickman scoring on the next play...eventually tying the game... a Music City Miracle type kick return spoiled by a block in the back penalty... an interception return out of the end zone with 0:00 time left that almost scored... an untimed down field goal from 35 yards that was about a foot short, all from Scotts Hill. Both scored in OT and kicked XP... Hickman County scores first in 2'nd OT with XP... Scotts Hill punches it in to pull within 42-41... goes for two, and a high snap eliminates any chance that SH converts... Hickman Co. wins 42-41.

Proud of the Lions... I thought they had little chance in this one with all the injuries to key personnel, but they fought hard, cleaned up the penalties, and played excellent defense against a very good offense with "the rock" running the ball for Hickman. Coach Woodmore's influence and discipline beginning to show more on the field, and the offense beginning to click... we're going to be fine.

23 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Not cooking crow tonight Bigpun. Hard to believe they're the same team as years past, until you play them. You said it well... they are legit.

That ball coach down there has them playing real good. Big fan of the guys on this team and their coaching staff. Irish are 6-0 and the FearedEagle is back !