Cland at the creek

THE KING

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

Cloudland is a difficult place to coach, very few are cut out for it. Its not worked out very well for Keith, Turbyfill, Pittman or White.

It’s been building yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back. King knows what happened.Has nothing to do with a difficult place.

Edited by Appvol

Just now, Appvol said:

It’s been building yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back. King knows what happened.Has nothing to do with a difficult place.

I know what happened as well, no Coach should have to put up with that type stuff.  The wrong one is out.

14 minutes ago, Appvol said:

Like I said it’s been building.You don’t know what you think you know. I know for a fact how some players have been talked to.

If thats the case,they should have fired the man.As far as I know he's still coaching, are they gonna duct tape his mouth.

20 minutes ago, pujo said:

If thats the case,they should have fired the man.As far as I know he's still coaching, are they gonna duct tape his mouth.

Now you got me there. My wife and we’re just talking about that.Some people aren’t meant to be a head coach. Maybe he is meant to be a assistant.Some coaches are better at that.

Just now, Appvol said:

Now you got me there. My wife and we’re just talking about that.Some people aren’t meant to be a head coach. Maybe he is meant to be a assistant.Some coaches are better at that.

Highly doubt these other coaches are gonna be any nicer. I've heard from others that the coaches were not tough enough.

42 minutes ago, pujo said:

Geez old Coach Satterfield let us have it all the time and the words werent pretty.Didnt kill none of us.I think we have a bunch of soft people in this world now.Mommies and daddies need to stay out of it and let the coach coach,we used to have a team rule what happens on the field stays on the field (within reason of course).If the kid is being physically abused thats a different matter.Having harsh words well heck they are gonna hear worse.Not a big fan of cursing but it happened from time to time.Still have a TON of respect and think of him like a father figure.Thats just me tho.