Cland at the creek

THE KING

Just now, Appvol said:

I asked you 1st. Tell me why it got bad and what was the reason on why it got started. I may have been told wrong.

1st of all I know the kid called Hampton at about 3:10 yesterday, guess he was wanting to transfer. From my understanding Coach was gonna bench the kid on Defense because he wouldn't listen, Kid went off and told Coach to do an act of love ,interpret. Coach went off  and it got wild and wholly.

Not even what I was told. I was told kid was confronted about skipping 5th period but all the seniors were able to miss 5th period for ACT testing. He tried to explain this to coach but coach wouldn’t listen and tried to make him run. Kid got upset and it went from there. Principal talked to players that day.

Wow lol dont really know much about this situation but Pujo's sum up reminded me a few years ago my father in law was working chains at an Avery game and a guy from cloudland got threw out of the game. Afterwards i asked him why the player got ejected and he said "Welll he said something about the ref's mother"  LOL  I was like yeap that will do it

Just now, Appvol said:

Not even what I was told. I was told kid was confronted about skipping 5th period but all the seniors were able to miss 5th period for ACT testing. He tried to explain this to coach but coach wouldn’t listen and tried to make him run. Kid got upset and it went from there. Principal talked to players that day.

Don't make sense, would the coach just single out one kid. Did the kid cuss the Coach. Coaches call the shots ,not the kids.

14 minutes ago, pujo said:

1st of all I know the kid called Hampton at about 3:10 yesterday, guess he was wanting to transfer. From my understanding Coach was gonna bench the kid on Defense because he wouldn't listen, Kid went off and told Coach to do an act of love ,interpret. Coach went off  and it got wild and wholly.

I was texted at 3:02 that he got kicked off the team. Just texted somebody who knows a lot what what’s going on he had not heard that. Why did the seniors not say that’s what happened to the principal when he talked to them that day.

Just now, landerfan said:

I think it will be hard for the coach to stay on as an assistant coach but that is just me looking from the outside lol

May finish out the year but I'm sure thats as far as it goes. Don't see as if he can be of any help now. Might as well just stay at home.