2A polls 9-30-19

Yeti

On 9/30/2019 at 10:48 AM, Imthayeti said:

Houston had 1 loss in 5 wins first part of their schedule last year then lost 3 of the remaining 4. This year they are a little better from what I can tell at least on paper. Also their schedule is alot easier toward the end of the season than it was last year. Waverly and Riverside are both down some from last year. This team although i dont think they are world beaters could actually go 8-2 or 10-0 just looking at their schedule. But i agree Vandy they are still probably a 11-15 ranked type of team type team not a top 10. They have had an easy schedule so far.

These last few games will challenge them up to the point of a loss maybe with Waverly and Riverside. Should be good games?

Screenshot_20190930-104308_Chrome.jpg

Gonna revisit this before new polls come out. What's Houstons chances of winning out now? 

@Vandyfan1--

Think Waverly can beat them? 

Do they deserve top 10 ranking now? 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Gonna revisit this before new polls come out. What's Houstons chances of winning out now? 

@Vandyfan1--

Think Waverly can beat them? 

Do they deserve top 10 ranking now? 

I think they are the team to beat. If Waverly doesn’t show up they will lose to Houston Co. Waverly needs to win against Houston and Riverside to win the Region. It’s very doable, but they gotta be on their A game. It’s going to come down to our Defense. 

9 minutes ago, Trollin said:

I think they are the team to beat. If Waverly doesn’t show up they will lose to Houston Co. Waverly needs to win against Houston and Riverside to win the Region. It’s very doable, but they gotta be on their A game. It’s going to come down to our Defense. 

Long time Trollin, appreciate ya touching on this. Seems Houston has set the pace thus far so to speak.