D 1 Class AA Region 8 Top 8

WhereYouAt

22 hours ago, dmm88 said:

BREAKING NEWS as we get near the first practice day: Haywood has relieved Oliver Simmons of his coaching duties, effective immediately. Rodney "Duke" Chatman is named interim coach for 2019-2020 season. This is BIG. I knew Haywood would make this move eventually. I didn't think it would be 3 weeks before the first practice. 

This is ridiculous! 3 weeks before the season. Really? They did this coach wrong! They should have known who they were getting and after one year you know who you got. Why fire a guy 3 weeks before season. Wrong!

1 hour ago, WhereYouAt said:

This is ridiculous! 3 weeks before the season. Really? They did this coach wrong! They should have known who they were getting and after one year you know who you got. Why fire a guy 3 weeks before season. Wrong!

There is a lot u dont know about and I will leave it at that for rite now

18 hours ago, Salami said:

Call me when u get time 731 780-7037

So I call you and you tell me what really happened? You make my point for me. This is not being handled the right way. Just tell people why he was fired. bottom line. Makes no sense at all not to let people know why you fired your coach 3 weeks before the season. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Like I said before the season, 15-AA is gonna be a WAR.

Covington and Fayette-Ware are the top 2, BUT Bolivar isn't gonna go quietly. And Haywood at 3-11, took apart 9-4 Ripley by 25. 

Fayette-Ware is at Haywood Friday

Covington is at Bolivar.

Should tell us more about this district.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

Like I said before the season, 15-AA is gonna be a WAR.

Covington and Fayette-Ware are the top 2, BUT Bolivar isn't gonna go quietly. And Haywood at 3-11, took apart 9-4 Ripley by 25. 

Fayette-Ware is at Haywood Friday

Covington is at Bolivar.

Should tell us more about this district.

Haywood is getting better dont let there record fool u I want to see how they do Friday when Fayette-Ware comes to town