Karns at Oak Ridge

ORDT

What the score will look like: See Clinton outcome

What the score should look like: See Campbell County

Offense: question of the game (season): Will the offensive coordinator get creative or more of the same?

Defense: Will #44 get to play the entire game? I think they've limited his playtime in the wrong way. Will they find the right set of DBs? Tough to watch them get handled by these ridiculous 4th down 20+ yd passes.

1 hour ago, ORDT said:

What the score will look like: See Clinton outcome

What the score should look like: See Campbell County

Offense: question of the game (season): Will the offensive coordinator get creative or more of the same?

Defense: Will #44 get to play the entire game? I think they've limited his playtime in the wrong way. Will they find the right set of DBs? Tough to watch them get handled by these ridiculous 4th down 20+ yd passes.

I appreciate the fervor of Oak Ridge fans on this forum ; they know/appreciate good/well-coached football when they see it. THIS TEAM AIN'T WELL-COACHED. The talent may not be up to that of recent years, but Joe Gaddis & company couldn't do anything with the projected #18 pick in next year's NFL Draft when they had him (Tee Higgins). 

• Like 1

Our friend, Rhea Co. added another well worded post to the 5 A Playoff Picture thread. He updated all the 5 A Regions and stated that if Oak Ridge defeats Karns Friday the Wildcats secure a Playoff spot.

That is wonderful news and something Oak Ridge fans should be excited about. A playoff birth extends our season which is a fun thing. It also provides the Wildcats an opportunity to get the younger players more practice time and varsity experience. A helpful opportunity for next year.

I hope Blankenship Field is packed this week to send off the Seniors in a positive way. These players have done nothing but keep the Wildcat tradition alive with their hard work and dedication to four years of Cardinal and Gray football.

Best of luck Cats and stay focused on the job at hand. YOU    HAVE    GOT    THIS!

WAY TO GO ORHS CLASS OF 1982!....Our class is one of the top two classes to donate money for an improvement project to Jack Armstrong Stadium. When the new fence around the field is put in place there will be brick posts as part of the fence. The top two classes will be given a special recognition on a post.

The Class of 1982 we led in this effort by three outstanding ladies, Sam Hare, Kim Baker and Renee Pryor. They are awesome! RWR!

4 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

Our friend, Rhea Co. added another well worded post to the 5 A Playoff Picture thread. He updated all the 5 A Regions and stated that if Oak Ridge defeats Karns Friday the Wildcats secure a Playoff spot.

That is wonderful news and something Oak Ridge fans should be excited about. A playoff birth extends our season which is a fun thing. It also provides the Wildcats an opportunity to get the younger players more practice time and varsity experience. A helpful opportunity for next year.

I hope Blankenship Field is packed this week to send off the Seniors in a positive way. These players have done nothing but keep the Wildcat tradition alive with their hard work and dedication to four years of Cardinal and Gray football.

Best of luck Cats and stay focused on the job at hand. YOU    HAVE    GOT    THIS!

WAY TO GO ORHS CLASS OF 1982!....Our class is one of the top two classes to donate money for an improvement project to Jack Armstrong Stadium. When the new fence around the field is put in place there will be brick posts as part of the fence. The top two classes will be given a special recognition on a post.

The Class of 1982 we led in this effort by three outstanding ladies, Sam Hare, Kim Baker and Renee Pryor. They are awesome! RWR!

Sewanee, Georgia Tech, and Tulane were original members of the SEC. You guys are SO stuck in the past, Willie. What have you guys done lately?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WildcatRealist said:

Sewanee, Georgia Tech, and Tulane were original members of the SEC. You guys are SO stuck in the past, Willie. What have you guys done lately?

My guess is you have been watching the History of the SEC on TV. I really enjoyed watching the early years episodes especially the part that detailed the Sewanee train trip across the South winning many games in a short period of time.

As for the rest of your " what have you guys....####. "  I am not interested in playing with you. You should know by now that I love ORHS in everything they do. We are a top notch academic school. We compete at a high level in athletics. WE HAVE NOTHING TO BE ASHAMED OF , APOLOGIZE FOR OR ANSWER TO. Especially from you.

Good luck Wildcats against Karns. Always proud to be a Wildcat fan.

Steve Palmer aka Willie.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Elitesports4 said:

I know you guys don’t like to hear middle school but rms plays today at Blankenship for the middle school championship! Undefeated rams win another middle school ship tonight starting at 6:30!

Actually, I bet almost all of us like to hear about Robertsville and Jefferson on this board. Thanks for reminding me and GO RAMS! BTW, who does the Rams play.

• Like 1