Karns at Oak Ridge

ORDT

4 hours ago, Elitesports4 said:

And I just noticed you compared Walter Payton scoring in the Super Bowl to senior night lol smh! It’s not the point about oh let me be selfish I want to score.. it’s The principle of senior night????? It’s a complete difference! Have you not seen in basketball they make sure the senior score that maybe got less minutes or 0! They make that senior feel special not just by putting them in? Not arguing though and again the score is irrelevant that’s the point of senior night to schedule a weak team! Every senior receiver would of got multiple passes to attempt a td for them. It’s love and excitement to respect them on their night! 

I’m sure Isaiah is the only kid who has never scored a touchdown on senior night. You sound like an awfully selfish person. No offense man. Isaiah is a good player, but to say he “carries” the team night in and night out is a big stretch. Even if he did, there are 10 other guys out there (specifically 5 of them who do the majority of it) blocking for him night in and night out. If it wasn’t for them he would never get any yards to begin with. BTW, those 5 I mentioned NEVER get any glorification for what it’s worth. Anyway, not looking to go back and forth with you on this. I’ve said what I had to say concerning this subject.

Edited by SweetScience

23 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

I’m sure Isaiah is the only kid who has never scored a touchdown on senior night. You sound like an awfully selfish person. No offense man. Isaiah is a good player, but to say he “carries” the team night in and night out is a big stretch. Even if he did, there are 10 other guys out there (specifically 5 of them who do the majority of it) blocking for him night in and night out. If it wasn’t for them he would never get any yards to begin with. BTW, those 5 I mentioned NEVER get any glorification for what it’s worth. Anyway, not looking to go back and forth with you on this. I’ve said what I had to say concerning this subject.

Speaking facts is not being selfish! Do you think Herbert booker, Jordan graham, kyriese, and Mitchell didn’t have major roles on senior night.. again my point is senior night.. I would of never said anything on a regular game because this would have never happened! He’s a receiver the qb gets credit getting it to him and db he has the most interceptions! If you don’t think he’s one of the best players on team If not the best than something is wrong. Again senior night is for the seniors. I wouldn’t let my star receiver only get 3 targets if he didn’t score or have attempt on a fade or long route to score. We’re all different!

16 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

Speaking facts is not being selfish! Do you think Herbert booker, Jordan graham, kyriese, and Mitchell didn’t have major roles on senior night.. again my point is senior night.. I would of never said anything on a regular game because this would have never happened! He’s a receiver the qb gets credit getting it to him and db he has the most interceptions! If you don’t think he’s one of the best players on team If not the best than something is wrong. Again senior night is for the seniors. I wouldn’t let my star receiver only get 3 targets if he didn’t score or have attempt on a fade or long route to score. We’re all different!

The game was a blowout. Should they have left him in just to throw touchdowns to him? I never said he wasn’t a good player. If you read up above, I mentioned that he was. Like Bounder said, maybe the Karns kid had a little bit to do with him not getting open? Sometimes other kids get open? It happens, believe it or not. Turner got to shine last night some. Good for him. Are you an Oak Ridge fan or just a fan of #20? You’re awfully biased towards him. Nothing wrong with that if you are, but most of us here are simply just OR fans who love to see our team win. Whoever gets the glory is beyond irrelevant to most of us. That’s just speaking for myself, but I’m sure others could vouch for me on that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

The game was a blowout. Should they have left him in just to throw touchdowns to him? I never said he wasn’t a good player. If you read up above, I mentioned that he was. Like Bounder said, maybe the Karns kid had a little bit to do with him not getting open? Sometimes other kids get open? It happens, believe it or not. Turner got to shine last night some. Good for him. Are you an Oak Ridge fan or just a fan of #20? You’re awfully biased towards him. Nothing wrong with that if you are, but most of us here are simply just OR fans who love to see our team win. Whoever gets the glory is beyond irrelevant to most of us. That’s just speaking for myself, but I’m sure others could vouch for me on that.

First of all it has nothing to do with biased because I care for all of the wildcats! I train, coach, mentor, and help get those kids out of oak ridge if need be by my colleagues and friends (friends) what the heck do you do for them? I love Preston helped him a lot more in basketball! I want everyone to shine this mostly is me speaking on senior night! He didn’t have to score or be left in at all. You mean to tell me if you had a kid playing and was the main receiver 95% of the time ,and on senior night they don’t show you love when it’s your last go around? Have you watched he’s easily the to tor receiver? I right you wasn’t going back and forth with me? Again don’t be the fan saying he needs more targets or cheering for him next week if he’s the only one making plays LOL

29 minutes ago, Elitesports4 said:

First of all it has nothing to do with biased because I care for all of the wildcats! I train, coach, mentor, and help get those kids out of oak ridge if need be by my colleagues and friends (friends) what the heck do you do for them? I love Preston helped him a lot more in basketball! I want everyone to shine this mostly is me speaking on senior night! He didn’t have to score or be left in at all. You mean to tell me if you had a kid playing and was the main receiver 95% of the time ,and on senior night they don’t show you love when it’s your last go around? Have you watched he’s easily the to tor receiver? I right you wasn’t going back and forth with me? Again don’t be the fan saying he needs more targets or cheering for him next week if he’s the only one making plays LOL

Oh well. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree pal.

Edited by SweetScience

On 10/5/2019 at 11:13 AM, SweetScience said:

Oh well. I guess we will just have to agree to disagree pal.

If you didn't think that guy (or woman) has an ax to grind, it's pretty obvious now. I sure hope Isaiah isn't as selfish and foolish as him/her. OR wins 60-13 and he/she still invents something to complain about! That guy/woman must have a husband/wife who never lets him talk.....so he/she unloads on here. He/she has no credibility at all and the argument about Isaiah is the nail in the coffin. He/she has an ax to grind and this is the best proof yet. I sure hope he/she stops "mentoring" the OR players or the team will become as selfish and foolish as him/her. Now watch the response from him/her....he/she will present a long list of his/her credentials, how he/she mentors everyone from Isaiah to Tee to Jackie Pope! It's all about him/her.....does that tell you anything?  SELFISH/FOOLISH.....it's truly sad to see a grown man or woman act in such a way!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/5/2019 at 4:45 AM, Elitesports4 said:

Dude I’ve been there done that? Do you not get the point of senior night? Imagine a guy that carries that team night in and night out only getting 3 targets on his last go around, but other games is the primary target? I understand other seniors if they don’t play to let them play as well everybody knows that! If you’re okay with freshman and sophomore getting touches and scoring over you’re star senior than we’re just different and look at senior night different.. the point to put the seniors that don’t play is to make them feel special why wouldn’t he deserve that same feeling?? That’s one night as a senior you’re suppose to remember I don’t know if you played or not? It’s karns the score is irrelevant cause we knew it was going to be a pounding! I’m just built different I would of made sure he scored 1 to show I respect all he’s done for me!

Carries the "team" night in and night out? He carries the Defense? Last time I checked he was 17 tackles on the year.

Comical.

• Thanks 1

On 10/5/2019 at 1:15 AM, Elitesports4 said:

I thought it was disrespectful that Isaiah Johnson only got 3 targets! They didn’t let him get in endzone as well. All the hard work he’s put in even put the team on his back to get 3 targets and play half the game on his senior night. SAD to me!

He puts the team on his back? I must be missing something here, does he play another sport at ORHS?

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, catswild said:

If you didn't think that guy (or woman) has an ax to grind, it's pretty obvious now. I sure hope Isaiah isn't as selfish and foolish as him/her. OR wins 60-13 and he/she still invents something to complain about! That guy/woman must have a husband/wife who never lets him talk.....so he/she unloads on here. He/she has no credibility at all and the argument about Isaiah is the nail in the coffin. He/she has an ax to grind and this is the best proof yet. I sure hope he/she stops "mentoring" the OR players or the team will become as selfish and foolish as him/her. Now watch the response from him/her....he/she will present a long list of his/her credentials, how he/she mentors everyone from Isaiah to Tee to Jackie Pope! It's all about him/her.....does that tell you anything?  SELFISH/FOOLISH.....it's truly sad to see a grown man or woman act in such a way!

What an amazing mentor he has been through the years. All the way from Jackie Pope to Tee to the kids on this years team. What a resume and what an Oak Ridge legend. I have to meet this guy. Elite, do you sign autographs before the games by chance? If so, when and where? Just giving you a hard time Elite.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SweetScience said:

What an amazing mentor he has been through the years. All the way from Jackie Pope to Tee to the kids on this years team. What a resume and what an Oak Ridge legend. I have to meet this guy. Elite, do you sign autographs before the games by chance? If so, when and where? Just giving you a hard time Elite.

Clearly a legend in his/her/its own mind.

• Upvote 1