Karns at Oak Ridge

ORDT

On 10/8/2019 at 6:34 PM, OR nole said:

It's true, but thought better of broadcasting. 

On a related note, perspective of what is an issue changes with age.

Really not surprised to hear he is a former player. He popped out of nowhere and has been extremely negative.

47 minutes ago, WildcatRealist said:

Maybe he was coached by the great Joe Gaddis, too. You regular Wildcat posters on here are nothing more than CHEERLEADERS ( Willie )...take your shat to the Cheerleading Thread.

CHEERLEADER Willie here, sir. Got my pom poms a shakin'.

Seriously, if you want me and my  :popcorneater: poop corn off the Football Board then report my posts and Coach Thompson will remove me. I post things off topic all the time.

RWR! 

13 hours ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

CHEERLEADER Willie here, sir. Got my pom poms a shakin'.

Seriously, if you want me and my  :popcorneater: poop corn off the Football Board then report my posts and Coach Thompson will remove me. I post things off topic all the time.

RWR! 

Willie...your posts are my favorites! I'm simply asking you & the Wildcat Nation to objectively ask yourselves WHAT WOULD BE BEST FOR THE OAK RIDGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM going forward. I personally don't believe clinging to ancient tradition and putting our faith in a back-to-the-future coach is the path we should follow. I heard a wise old man once say, "If you keep on doing what you've always done; you'll keep on getting what you've always got." Do you think any of the Kingsport D-B faithful has ANY regret that Graham Clark is gone?

3 hours ago, WildcatRealist said:

Willie...your posts are my favorites! I'm simply asking you & the Wildcat Nation to objectively ask yourselves WHAT WOULD BE BEST FOR THE OAK RIDGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM going forward. I personally don't believe clinging to ancient tradition and putting our faith in a back-to-the-future coach is the path we should follow. I heard a wise old man once say, "If you keep on doing what you've always done; you'll keep on getting what you've always got." Do you think any of the Kingsport D-B faithful has ANY regret that Graham Clark is gone?

You have an issue with Gaddis, everyone sees that because that's the ONLY thing you post on here. You need to focus on something else because most of us are sick of your "one topic" posts. Get a life man! I pity a guy like you that sits around and thinks of negative things to post on a message board. 

5 hours ago, bonkers said:

You have an issue with Gaddis, everyone sees that because that's the ONLY thing you post on here. You need to focus on something else because most of us are sick of your "one topic" posts. Get a life man! I pity a guy like you that sits around and thinks of negative things to post on a message board. 

Like YOU just did...