Upperman vs. YORK

MadHatter1

67-0 YAI. UHS gets the shock of their lives. MadHatter will step down as Executive Homer but will still believe UHS is the better team. "What ifs" will bounce inside the minds of all Bees fans. Inevitably, it will all go back to one date in time...when LA said "not today" to Upperman.   OK, yes I'm trolling. Just in that mood.

1 hour ago, JustABlueFan said:

67-0 YAI. UHS gets the shock of their lives. MadHatter will step down as Executive Homer but will still believe UHS is the better team. "What ifs" will bounce inside the minds of all Bees fans. Inevitably, it will all go back to one date in time...when LA said "not today" to Upperman.   OK, yes I'm trolling. Just in that mood.

LA gets lucky one time and they get all cocky. Upperman dominated LA. Both your scores were off gift turnovers. They werent forced just bad plays by our guys. Im pretty sure even Cannon County was more effective on offense then LA against the U. Be happy. Last thing you want to do is gloat about how lucky you were. 

2 minutes ago, MadHatter1 said:

LA gets lucky one time and they get all cocky. Upperman dominated LA. Both your scores were off gift turnovers. They werent forced just bad plays by our guys. Im pretty sure even Cannon County was more effective on offense then LA against the U. Be happy. Last thing you want to do is gloat about how lucky you were. 

LOL whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better, go ahead. LA is the better team this year. Learn to live with it! My serious prediction: Upperman 38, YAI 7.

2 minutes ago, JustABlueFan said:

LOL whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better, go ahead. LA is the better team this year. Learn to live with it! My serious prediction: Upperman 38, YAI 7.

I been being nice this this whole time about that sham of a game. And dont even get me started on helmet gate. Travesty of officiating. Never ever going to accept it. Move on. Oh if we could only line that one back up...Hells fury would be unleashed on the lowly wildcats after that robbery. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Talisman said:

Is Oneida a common opponent to both? That might give some insight to the outcome.

Yes but common opponents are generally a poor comparison tool. Of course i know you know that lol. I'd say upperman with a running clock honestly. Watched them both, don't think YAI has much for ole number 5 and them bees. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

I been being nice this this whole time about that sham of a game. And dont even get me started on helmet gate. Travesty of officiating. Never ever going to accept it. Move on. Oh if we could only line that one back up...Hells fury would be unleashed on the lowly wildcats after that robbery. 

That's what  will be unleashed on Upperman  about round 3 of playoffs!