Franklin County Coaching Search

Foolsball101

29 minutes ago, apsugov7 said:

Donald Trump A PAST and he is the President...He is kinda like the potus...he just speaks the truth and folks don't like the truth.

https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/sports/preps/story/2013/nov/21/head-coach-resigns-as-scandal-widens/124676/

Yup real truthful. Like Trump, he's a stain upon the community he represents

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, apsugov7 said:

I have worked with him and he isn't hard to work for...all he wants is loyalty and a work ethic! Like many other things in the world, there are not many trustworthy people that are willing to put in the work and grind.  Mac has not had the best talent....Lee Atkins did.... but the freshman class has talent but so does shelbyville, Tullahoma, and others. If you are a shady parent or coach then yes you will not like Mac. 

People can change a whole lot in 10+ years

• Like 1

2 hours ago, apsugov7 said:

Donald Trump A PAST and he is the President...He is kinda like the potus...he just speaks the truth and folks don't like the truth.

You must have been a 5'4" pulling guard at Moore County for him.  He probably Ridiculed you and made fun of you and you worshiped the ground he walked on and then you went on to be a manager at APSU.  He probably told you that the other teams players were rich and they had both parents at home and you should be mad and that is why you should beat them.  You probably coached as a non paid assistant because he made you feel needy doing all his dirty work.   Great coaches do not talk about their win loss record, how great of a coach they are, how a  1A coach is better then any 6A coach or concerned about what people think about him.  A great Coach  is concerned about his players and getting better each and every day regardless of record.   There is an art to coaching talented players.  Not nubs.  You can brow beat non athletic kids and get more out of them but you can not do that to talented kids.  coaches that were not athletic themselves call those talented kids  prima donnas because they do not like for anyone to be different.  They want little soldiers.    

Maybe  you were the loyal coach that stole the playbooks or painted the field house or Maybe the loyal ex player that came out to practice with the team.  Loyalty is earned not demanded by someone. 

To compare him to any Presidnt (good or bad) shows your lack of intelligence.

Maybe you can hop on CoachT Arkansas (if such exist) and start building him up there.

2 minutes ago, rebelboy121 said:

Cake an you sound worse off tha Mac has ever been. Keep going through coaches (head and assistant) and we will never be what we could be. Kids would be better off going 12 miles south to the little school.

That is exactly my point!  No one likes the abuse.  Why should any kid have to take that kind of abuse?  Football is a tough game played in hot sticky weather in a lot of gear.  They are tough and good kids just for that alone.  No one deserves to be cussed and called names.  Teach them and coach them.  This game is for the kids not your win loss record.  Good coaching and teaching will bring you wins without having to cuss, ridicule and always putting people down to make you look better.

6 minutes ago, Cakeman said:

That is exactly my point!  No one likes the abuse.  Why should any kid have to take that kind of abuse?  Football is a tough game played in hot sticky weather in a lot of gear.  They are tough and good kids just for that alone.  No one deserves to be cussed and called names.  Teach them and coach them.  This game is for the kids not your win loss record.  Good coaching and teaching will bring you wins without having to cuss, ridicule and always putting people down to make you look better.

Sounds like that’s what you did in your post to apsugov7 . Looks like to me you are no better. 

Just now, delusional32 said:

Sounds like that’s what you did in your post to apsugov7 . Looks like to me you are no better. 

That is correct!  No one likes that!  I don't like it.  I did it to prove a point and guess what no one likes being treated bad and no one wants to see people treated bad.   So stop taking up for people that treat people that way.  Hire good men that are good coaches and the wins will come.  Don't hire a proven problem that is only out for his own good!

Edited by Cakeman
left out line
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Cakeman said:

You must have been a 5'4" pulling guard at Moore County for him.  He probably Ridiculed you and made fun of you and you worshiped the ground he walked on and then you went on to be a manager at APSU.  He probably told you that the other teams players were rich and they had both parents at home and you should be mad and that is why you should beat them.  You probably coached as a non paid assistant because he made you feel needy doing all his dirty work.   Great coaches do not talk about their win loss record, how great of a coach they are, how a  1A coach is better then any 6A coach or concerned about what people think about him.  A great Coach  is concerned about his players and getting better each and every day regardless of record.   There is an art to coaching talented players.  Not nubs.  You can brow beat non athletic kids and get more out of them but you can not do that to talented kids.  coaches that were not athletic themselves call those talented kids  prima donnas because they do not like for anyone to be different.  They want little soldiers.    

Maybe  you were the loyal coach that stole the playbooks or painted the field house or Maybe the loyal ex player that came out to practice with the team.  Loyalty is earned not demanded by someone. 

To compare him to any Presidnt (good or bad) shows your lack of intelligence.

Maybe you can hop on CoachT Arkansas (if such exist) and start building him up there.

I have seen the way he talks to his players and I wasnt a fan of it. He tried that with his best lineman at Marshall County and got a 55 gallon drum thrown at him. 

• Like 1