District 9-AA 2019-2020

jn2rons

M - I agree with you completely if there are no upsets in district 10 . The past three years there has always been one in semis . If sycamore point is out or not a 100% definitely will limit chances against fogg and Maplewood . East And pearl the class of 10AA . 
       Heard WH coach of the year . And big kid for sycamore MVP by one vote over #33 for WH . # 33 for WH more talented didn’t get to showcase his whole game past two years strictly a post player . Very effective at that may I say . Kid can shoot the three and is more than just a post player . Only knock on him might be his defense , definitely where the kid for sycamore has him . The kid from sycamore come a long way since his freshman year . Interested to see what college takes a chance on him . 

11 minutes ago, B52bomber3 said:

M - I agree with you completely if there are no upsets in district 10 . The past three years there has always been one in semis . If sycamore point is out or not a 100% definitely will limit chances against fogg and Maplewood . East And pearl the class of 10AA . 
       Heard WH coach of the year . And big kid for sycamore MVP by one vote over #33 for WH . # 33 for WH more talented didn’t get to showcase his whole game past two years strictly a post player . Very effective at that may I say . Kid can shoot the three and is more than just a post player . Only knock on him might be his defense , definitely where the kid for sycamore has him . The kid from sycamore come a long way since his freshman year . Interested to see what college takes a chance on him . 

At senior night they said he was headed to Alabama-Huntsville. 

1 hour ago, FBfan26 said:

Can't wait to see you guys but I must say dont sleep on maplewood. They have more all district kids then PC and East. They play hard and can give teams trouble.

That’s true, but they barely escaped against MLK the other night. Probably lucky to win considering events at the end of the game. In saying that, they are still playing, and got the shooting and post play to pull an upset somewhere. Plus they would be home for the region semis and finals.

• Upvote 1

If there’s any upsets tonight in district 10 that would help sycamore in region play if they can win the district championship. Sycamore would probably face Hume fogg first round and then East second round unless there’s an upset which would help sycamores chances even more. The key to sycamores success goes through pg #13, SF#35 and of course the post #45 gonna be interesting!

Cubs coach best coach in the district and it’s not even close . Longest tenure too I believe . Will be interested how he attacks sycamore.,Not sure he can even come up with something to stop them . Sometimes it comes down to the stronger team not destroying the will and letting the lesser team hang around . Coach Stuart will definitely have something ready let’s just see if it’s good enough 

2 hours ago, B52bomber3 said:

Cubs coach best coach in the district and it’s not even close . Longest tenure too I believe . Will be interested how he attacks sycamore.,Not sure he can even come up with something to stop them . Sometimes it comes down to the stronger team not destroying the will and letting the lesser team hang around . Coach Stuart will definitely have something ready let’s just see if it’s good enough 

He won the district 3 yrs straight from 2013-2016. Maybe lost 2 district games in that time frame. And then 3 out of the last 4 years he has upset a higher seeded team.

He packed it in on Sycamore and almost got them once losing by 2. I would assume more of the same. 

Harpeth had the right idea yesterday just didn’t get it done. 5 shooters and make Big boy come guard and he didn’t yesterday. Harpeth post players hit atleast 6 3’s. Still trying to figure out how sycamore won only scoring 3 points the entire 4th.  Game was 36 to 32 after 3 quarters and ended 39 to 35. 

3 hours ago, Beamerball said:

He won the district 3 yrs straight from 2013-2016. Maybe lost 2 district games in that time frame. And then 3 out of the last 4 years he has upset a higher seeded team.

He packed it in on Sycamore and almost got them once losing by 2. I would assume more of the same. 

Harpeth had the right idea yesterday just didn’t get it done. 5 shooters and make Big boy come guard and he didn’t yesterday. Harpeth post players hit atleast 6 3’s. Still trying to figure out how sycamore won only scoring 3 points the entire 4th.  Game was 36 to 32 after 3 quarters and ended 39 to 35. 

Sycamore plays elite defense! That’s what keeps all their games close it seems! Tuesday night will be a fun exciting atmosphere! Gonna be close either way. You can’t underestimate cheatham! It’s hard to beat a team three times