District 9-AA 2019-2020

jn2rons

32 minutes ago, jn2rons said:

Cheathams a tough place to win, even when they’re down...

how did Westmoreland score 45 on East though. East 76-45

East hardly played the starters in the second half and they didnt play at all in the 4th. Westmoreland just got hot from 3 in the end. Not like it mattered though. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Nextoneup said:

East hardly played the starters in the second half and they didnt play at all in the 4th. Westmoreland just got hot from 3 in the end. Not like it mattered though. 

Makes sense. We started taking kids out in the 2q also. Wasn't worth it

14 hours ago, Nextoneup said:

I dont see it. I got east by 15 or more. 

I think people are underestimating sycamore but you could be right. Daniel Saylor the 6”10 kid has been playing stellar ball on offense and defense it’s gonna be hard for them to score inside. If East wins it’s because of their shooting and ability to create turnovers , if sycamore wins it’s because they can slow down the game, disrupt shots, play good defense, and make shots when they need to. Both good teams and East’s probably deeper but don’t underestimate sycamore imo they’re confident after a good win against maplewood. 

9 minutes ago, tunderwood5 said:

I think people are underestimating sycamore but you could be right. Daniel Saylor the 6”10 kid has been playing stellar ball on offense and defense it’s gonna be hard for them to score inside. If East wins it’s because of their shooting and ability to create turnovers , if sycamore wins it’s because they can slow down the game, disrupt shots, play good defense, and make shots when they need to. Both good teams and East’s probably deeper but don’t underestimate sycamore imo they’re confident after a good win against maplewood. 

Eaat has been a great shooting team all year. 

• Upvote 1