LC Offense/Defense?

PulpFiction

Which LC?. Lake County or Lewis County. If your talking about Lake County several points giving up in garbage time. Westview who has a great offense scored 36 against the starters. Crockett County scored 21 legitimate points. Union City scored 16 and that is low scoring for their offense. Humboldt all 12 against jv. Dresden had one long run. LC has played a good non region schedule for a 1A school. So, they have given up some points. I think that number will drop drastically over the next 5 weeks.

Not bashing Lake County at all. Just think the defense is suspect against quality teams, which they have not played. Okay maybe Crockett Co., but who else? Everybody is saying Lake County has a championship team. I thought defense wins championships, all LC has is an offense. A darn good offense I might add.

2 hours ago, PulpFiction said:

I’m sure it will... Look at the garbage competition ahead of them. 

1 hour ago, PulpFiction said:

Not bashing Lake County at all. Just think the defense is suspect against quality teams, which they have not played. Okay maybe Crockett Co., but who else? Everybody is saying Lake County has a championship team. I thought defense wins championships, all LC has is an offense. A darn good offense I might add.

Nice way to begin your coachT career... slandering everyone on Lake County's schedule... good luck.

33 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Nice way to begin your coachT career... slandering everyone on Lake County's schedule... good luck.

39 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Sensitive...

LC has played a pretty decent schedule. Crockett Co is down this year a bit from where they had been, but that's still a good win. Union City is also down this year, but they still typically don't get blown out the way LC did them.  And the Westview domination was a statement game. Probably their most impressive game of the year, thus far.  LC is a power in 1A right now, no doubt about it..

2 hours ago, PulpFiction said:

You have repeated this twice. It doesn’t really make sense. You said the defense is suspect  against quality teams. Then you say they haven’t played any quality teams. 

You should get back to your homework 

You make a good point but I was at those games... Falcon defense has been exposed. Run outside all day and throw on them all day. Not sure what the exact stats are but they got torched in the air against Martin and they are giving up more than 200 yards a game on the ground. I may be wrong but that’s gotta be close. Just my opinion but why is Snyder on the sidelines on defense most of the game and why isn’t last years all state linebacker on defense more... Just asking this is 1A football