LC Offense/Defense?

PulpFiction

12 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Not really sure what goes into all that. Could be a number of things. 

Mustangs put up 40 on Milan last week despite 5 turnovers. Milan is a very talented football team that's only going to get better. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Dogs in Cookeville. Covington is super talented but not 3 or 4 TD's better than my Mustangs as you guys think.

38 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Mustangs put up 40 on Milan last week despite 5 turnovers. Milan is a very talented football team that's only going to get better. Wouldn't surprise me to see the Dogs in Cookeville. Covington is super talented but not 3 or 4 TD's better than my Mustangs as you guys think.

Or Lake County and definitely not Trenton.... Ha!

1 hour ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Never said LC was Trenton. Duh! Milan might be getting hot at the right time. We shall see. Yes, Covington is still much better than Huntingdon. I guess you never heard of a upset. 

I guess you never heard of a complement. I have never once said Huntingdon would beat Covington, but I have said the talent gap isn’t that huge. My reference was that Lake County and definitely Trenton would be competitive with Covington.... Jesus Christ do you take offense to everything?

2 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Never said LC was Trenton. Duh! Milan might be getting hot at the right time. We shall see. Yes, Covington is still much better than Huntingdon. I guess you never heard of a upset. 

I guess other than Peabody in 2A,1A thru 3A in the West is that close??I would think our side is the same other than The TORNADOS!3A left here is Red Bank and Loudon.Upperman is a close 4th to the top 3.The way SP and GB are playing NOW all those other than Alcoa would be a toss up.

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

I guess you never heard of a complement. I have never once said Huntingdon would beat Covington, but I have said the talent gap isn’t that huge. My reference was that Lake County and definitely Trenton would be competitive with Covington.... Jesus Christ do you take offense to everything?

What you posted wasn’t very clear. I read it and had no idea what you were talking about 

21 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

What you posted wasn’t very clear. I read it and had no idea what you were talking about 

Alright I’ll try to clear it up because I definitely didn’t  mean any disrespect. 

I quoted Croppy where he said “Covington is a very talented team but not 3 or 4 touchdowns better than my Mustangs.”

Then I said or Lake County and definitely not Trenton. 

Meaning Covington wasn’t 3 or 4 touchdowns better than Lake County or Trenton. 

I should have deleted the rest of what Croppy posted.

Edited by Lurker