2x Defending 4a Champs Vs. Sully Central

DevilMan03

On 10/2/2019 at 8:09 AM, EHSTrack06 said:

Bad enough for it to be Wednesday and no topic about it. 

Yep,I wasn't going to post about it either.Outside of the game with you guys, there's really not a lot of games in the conference to get excited about this year for either team.A lot can happen however in games like these for both teams playing.Injuries is something you never want to see . That's all I hope for is a good safe game for both Central and Greeneville.

WOW!  I am still impressed that Greenville is back.  That weekend off really helped get things back on track.  Funny how fast things change.  Betsy better be ready. 

Now the other point you played Central right.  And then you manger to squeeze out only 70 points...... Who does that who runs the score up on Central..... Um... Greeneville.  

But congratulations you probably could have scored more and the Mavs will need to improve if we play the Devils or it will be last years all over again. 

2 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

WOW!  I am still impressed that Greenville is back.  That weekend off really helped get things back on track.  Funny how fast things change.  Betsy better be ready. 

Now the other point you played Central right.  And then you manger to squeeze out only 70 points...... Who does that who runs the score up on Central..... Um... Greeneville.  

But congratulations you probably could have scored more and the Mavs will need to improve if we play the Devils or it will be last years all over again. 

Starters were out in the 2nd quarter 2nd and 3rd team put up 21