Glencliff reported to be ending football this season

nrgrizzlies

5 hours ago, 4thq said:

And it is all against the rules but if the TSSAA will not do anything. If they would enforce the rules it might help all the metro schools. In Rutherford and Sumner County I know schools are being turned in and nothing is being done. At least they are fighting them. 

Has LaVergne said anything about the (name of private school here)'s shuttle bus that picks up and drops off a load of athletes over by Mapco/former Fat Mo's everyday?  At least that is what I was told goes on.

11 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

Coaches from BA, BGA, CPA, MBA & Ensworth hang out at UNA & Jefferson St. Youth Football games on Saturdays. 

10 hours ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

Ryan and Lipscomb too.

And you can see the  same fellas at Metro middle school games.

It sounds as though you've seen this first hand.  If so, please name names... specific names with dates.  You could even post some images.  And please don't mistake this post as sarcasm, hyperbole, or implying you are not telling the truth.

Edited by JFW3
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, JFW3 said:

It sounds as though you've seen this first hand.  If so, please name names... specific names with dates.  You could even post some images.  And please don't mistake this post as sarcasm, hyperbole, or implying you are not telling the truth.

If you want to know, go see for yourself. I'm not the TSSAA Police. 

1 hour ago, GoPats2019 said:

We are all the TSSAA police take pictures and let the TSSAA know what is going on. If the coaches know we are sending the documentation to the TSSAA they will stop. It is working in Rutherford Co. when they know we are watching them they stop showing up. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, 4thq said:

We are all the TSSAA police take pictures and let the TSSAA know what is going on. If the coaches know we are sending the documentation to the TSSAA they will stop. It is working in Rutherford Co. when they know we are watching them they stop showing up. 

Very same thing in Sumner Co

2 hours ago, GoPats2019 said:

You made the blanket statement about five specific schools with coaching staff members going out to middle school football games for the purposes of illegally recruiting players.  I simply asked for specifics of which you provided none.  As I said in the original post, I am not implying you are not telling the truth, but making broad accusations about multiple programs blatantly violating association bylaws but then providing nothing to substantiate your claim is not appropriate and in any venue would be characterized as hearsay.

To echo the comment from 4thq, yes we are all the police in this regard.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, JFW3 said:

You made the blanket statement about five specific schools with coaching staff members going out to middle school football games for the purposes of illegally recruiting players.  I simply asked for specifics of which you provided none.  As I said in the original post, I am not implying you are not telling the truth, but making broad accusations about multiple programs blatantly violating association bylaws but then providing nothing to substantiate your claim is not appropriate and in any venue would be characterized as hearsay.

To echo the comment from 4thq, yes we are all the police in this regard.

You seem more bothered by it than I do. 

However, you are correct in saying it's hearsay unless there is proof. Well I have no "proof." Only what I have seen myself. Anyone who believes it doesn't happen is just naive. 

It's not just those Middle TN Private Schools either. They've got their own set of rules in parts of East TN.