The Orchestration of High School Teams

Narco

5 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

BPM administrator man I garuntee I didn't say their was proof in that provost herron man article but he felt it was worthy of writing a article.  Where is your proof? Did you see proof about the Whitwell passer last year? That Childress man did and chose to do nothing.  Let me ask your another question.  Was that Pettigrew mans cheating in the Jackson sun before that Childress man punished him? I garuntee you it aint by accident you get six transfers that just happen to be at needed positions without some orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Figure you nailed it, Yep Recon So!

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

BPM administrator man I garuntee I didn't say their was proof in that provost herron man article but he felt it was worthy of writing a article.  Where is your proof? Did you see proof about the Whitwell passer last year? That Childress man did and chose to do nothing.  Let me ask your another question.  Was that Pettigrew mans cheating in the Jackson sun before that Childress man punished him? I garuntee you it aint by accident you get six transfers that just happen to be at needed positions without some orchestrating.  You think im joking but im not. 

What do I need proof of Roy??  And you keep mentioning Milan. I’ve said a hundred times they cheated and deserved everything they got. So do you have some new material to add?  And it wasn’t 6 transfers in the article it was 4. But again no proof of wrong doing. Why do you continue to tear down the character of those kids and community by insinuating it was orchestrated??  If you are going to respond please answer the question and don’t bring a bunch of mess that is irrelevant b

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

He nailed nothing but another jab at a group of kids and community that has done nothing. Shows yalls character. 

Old Pirate wouldn’t advise a discussion on character Mr. Former administrator, ain’t difficult to see why there is an X before administrator. If there weren’t nothing, nothing would have made the newspaper with such suggestive unflattering discussion. You have no proof to back up your claim of nothing, probably because Milan is a proven recent cheater, twice in recent years. Your posts have been nothing but vindictive jabbering of a Troll. When there is a newspaper article about cheating or even suggests recruiting at SP, come calling until then,  Continue to Bragg about Milan cheating. Sure you are getting a lot of fan support on that issue. Rest assured, with retirement long in my rear view mirror, OP has little to do  that is more entertaining that to rattle cages. Alcoa is another example of suggestive mid-conduct. Yes it is unfair to all the kids, even the ones that never are lucky enough to play at a quality program. Recruiting & orchestration jest further punished them for having little to No chance of winning any title. It is ALWAYS the adults that instigate & orchestrate for the betterment of a few while enslaving the masses to mediocrity. The TSSAA could eliminate a huge portion of that if the right leadership was there. 

21 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate wouldn’t advise a discussion on character Mr. Former administrator, ain’t difficult to see why there is an X before administrator. If there weren’t nothing, nothing would have made the newspaper with such suggestive unflattering discussion. You have no proof to back up your claim of nothing, probably because Milan is a proven recent cheater, twice in recent years. Your posts have been nothing but vindictive jabbering of a Troll. When there is a newspaper article about cheating or even suggests recruiting at SP, come calling until then,  Continue to Bragg about Milan cheating. Sure you are getting a lot of fan support on that issue. Rest assured, with retirement long in my rear view mirror, OP has little to do  that is more entertaining that to rattle cages. Alcoa is another example of suggestive mid-conduct. Yes it is unfair to all the kids, even the ones that never are lucky enough to play at a quality program. Recruiting & orchestration jest further punished them for having little to No chance of winning any title. It is ALWAYS the adults that instigate & orchestrate for the betterment of a few while enslaving the masses to mediocrity. The TSSAA could eliminate a huge portion of that if the right leadership was there. 

So I talked to a good friend of mine the other day who is a long time poster on these boards and he helped me come to an understanding on some things. Because of that I won’t engage you anymore on this subject.  So if you won’t to keep taking shots at Greenback, Milan or me have at it. 

However I do want to say something. I think our problem is we are a lot a like and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. One I think we both love kids and want to see them succeed. I enjoy working with kids and don’t like seeing them and their efforts get trashed. You don’t like seeing kids miss out on opportunities because the TSSAA is poor at their jobs. We want the same thing we just have different views on how that needs to be accomplished. I realize I shouldn’t be doing the things I get upset with you for doing. So I won’t falsely accuse SP anymore. Yes they have several transfers this year for football. But I honestly believe that they transferred because SP is a quality school and community with a great athletic program that has a lot to offer you people and their families. No recruiting or orchestration involved in that. And nothing is wrong with that same as Greenback. And for suggesting otherwise about SP I apologize to the other posters on this board and people in the community that may have read it. So ball is in your court OP. Take the high road or low road it’s up to you. I’m done with this. Good day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So I talked to a good friend of mine the other day who is a long time poster on these boards and he helped me come to an understanding on some things. Because of that I won’t engage you anymore on this subject.  So if you won’t to keep taking shots at Greenback, Milan or me have at it. 

However I do want to say something. I think our problem is we are a lot a like and that isn’t necessarily a bad thing. One I think we both love kids and want to see them succeed. I enjoy working with kids and don’t like seeing them and their efforts get trashed. You don’t like seeing kids miss out on opportunities because the TSSAA is poor at their jobs. We want the same thing we just have different views on how that needs to be accomplished. I realize I shouldn’t be doing the things I get upset with you for doing. So I won’t falsely accuse SP anymore. Yes they have several transfers this year for football. But I honestly believe that they transferred because SP is a quality school and community with a great athletic program that has a lot to offer you people and their families. No recruiting or orchestration involved in that. And nothing is wrong with that same as Greenback. And for suggesting otherwise about SP I apologize to the other posters on this board and people in the community that may have read it. So ball is in your court OP. Take the high road or low road it’s up to you. I’m done with this. Good day. 

Very good post! Much respect! 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Plus +. Respect your passion. The TSSAA & Bernie need to simply do their jobs. The Whitwell issue last year proved their willingness to not correct a wrong. Bad Officiating & rules violations result in cheating the kids. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/8/2019 at 9:07 PM, USJalum88 said:

The reason the threads get locked is a TCA fan contacts Coach T asking for it to be locked. He is embarrassed of Reitzfan and that he is the spokesman of TCA. 

That statement is not true.  I do contact Coacht and ask for threads to be locked so that things don’t go any further. It could easily escalate into a dumpster fire if someone doesn’t put water on it. I am not embarrassed of Reitzfan.  I don’t always agree with his approach but I have never said I was embarrassed by him.  He loves TCA and the kids at TCA more than anybody I know.   He is not the spokesperson for TCA nor is anyone else on Coacht.  I appreciate his loyalty.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Intense said:

That statement is not true.  I do contact Coacht and ask for threads to be locked so that things don’t go any further. It could easily escalate into a dumpster fire if someone doesn’t put water on it. I am not embarrassed of Reitzfan.  I don’t always agree with his approach but I have never said I was embarrassed by him.  He loves TCA and the kids at TCA more than anybody I know.   He is not the spokesperson for TCA nor is anyone else on Coacht.  I appreciate his loyalty.  

Bingo