Any Morristown East fans?

blazer1set

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Just wondering what you think about the game tonight.    It seems we are both battling to stay out of last place in R15A.

Tonight's game vs. Daniel Boone could be a tough one for the Hurricanes. DB Jr. has played some tough opponents through this season, which I think that will help them win tonight. But, 4th place is wide open. 

Mo. East took some critical injuries early in the season, which is unfortunate. They would be more competitive with those kids still playing. Hopefully things can turn around for Mo. East, because right now it looks like Mo. West is in worse shape than East. However, West beat East in game number UNO!! 

33 minutes ago, Pinocchio007 said:

Tonight's game vs. Daniel Boone could be a tough one for the Hurricanes. DB Jr. has played some tough opponents through this season, which I think that will help them win tonight. But, 4th place is wide open. 

Mo. East took some critical injuries early in the season, which is unfortunate. They would be more competitive with those kids still playing. Hopefully things can turn around for Mo. East, because right now it looks like Mo. West is in worse shape than East. However, West beat East in game number UNO!! 

Boone has had our share of injuries this year as well, the fact is we just are not a good team right now.   And I realize East is not very good either.    Which might make for a good game though!     I am hoping we can at least get across the 50 yard line tonight, but not holding my breath.    It would not surprise me to see this game end in a 0-0 tie and go to OT.     Surely one of us could score from the 10!

Oh, one last thing, Boone has had a habit for more years than I can remember of during kickoffs kicking the ball to the fastest speed burner the other team has.    And our kickoff coverage is terrible, so I stand in awe year after year as we continue to kick to the speedster.     So it East has anybody who can really burn it then you can be assured, mark it down, bet the farm.... that we will kick directly to him.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Boone has had our share of injuries this year as well, the fact is we just are not a good team right now.   And I realize East is not very good either.    Which might make for a good game though!     I am hoping we can at least get across the 50 yard line tonight, but not holding my breath.    It would not surprise me to see this game end in a 0-0 tie and go to OT.     Surely one of us could score from the 10!

Oh, one last thing, Boone has had a habit for more years than I can remember of during kickoffs kicking the ball to the fastest speed burner the other team has.    And our kickoff coverage is terrible, so I stand in awe year after year as we continue to kick to the speedster.     So it East has anybody who can really burn it then you can be assured, mark it down, bet the farm.... that we will kick directly to him.

When does Cole come back? I’m thinking he’ll be back for the musket bowl.

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 12:12 PM, stockton4182 said:

When does Cole come back? I’m thinking he’ll be back for the musket bowl.

I heard Friday night at the game that Cole is not coming back.   Too much risk for no reason.   He already has a future career at Army, why potentially mess things up for a meaningless game or two in high school?    I would totally support him with that decision.

6 hours ago, blazer1set said:

I heard Friday night at the game that Cole is not coming back.   Too much risk for no reason.   He already has a future career at Army, why potentially mess things up for a meaningless game or two in high school?    I would totally support him with that decision.

He’s too much of a competitor to not come back.