D2 A Tournaments

reaction

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, MoonDogRex said:

You drive to NW Nashville from the Chatt ('round about TREE hours each way) to witness a whoopin"? C'mon, man. Tell the Lunar Canine King that you didn't do that.

nope....but bein an Irish sporter & a girls soccer luver.....woulda in a heart beat as Booger done many a day....if schedule & logistics woulda loud....

.....a loss for a very young Irish team it was...but a whoopin?....Rex had plenty of  thumpins laid down up on him to nose what tru whoopin is

Booger just sayin pick_your_nose_booger-2196.gif 

Edited by Booger

..boy does the Lady Irish Soccer miss the likes of Chattanooga Cannon, ChampDDS, Rebble Rouser & even Saw..

Nashville soccer just seems to have the edge on Chattanooga soccer right now.....as they have done in  Football forever it seems..

...decent run Irish....not great but decent...

Booger just sayin :thumb:

On 10/15/2019 at 8:12 PM, Booger said:

thought Shim and his Lady Irish would win...not sure Booger saw 5-1.....Maybe Shim has his Lady Irish back on track for another Gold Ball run.....one of the best championship runnin coaches in the state...just hasnt been able to close it out in too many Gold Ball contest

....Lady Irish will host Concord Christian for a 1st time contest tonight 1900 at Vermont Ave

Booger just sayin :thumb:

I can't find a score for Webb vs Concord Christian. Anyone know the result? 

On 10/23/2019 at 7:51 PM, GIYASI said:

I can't find a score for Webb vs Concord Christian. Anyone know the result? 

thought Shim and his  my ip birthday wishes tneb  Lady Irish would win...not sure Booger saw 5-1.....Maybe Shim has his Lady Irish back on track for another Gold Ball run.....one of the best championship runnin coaches in the state...just hasnt been able to close it out in too many Gold Ball contest

Edited by GIYASI

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, CAK3 said:

Thoughts on the final four?

St. Georges (1) vs BGA (3)

CPA (1) vs USJ (2)

My predictions:

St. Georges vs BGA--should be good game.  Edge to St. Georges.

CPA over USJ.  I haven't seen USJ this year but they would have to have a very good day to beat CPA.

Final should be a close contest between 2 good teams that will know each other well.  St. Georges to win final in a tight game in regulation time.  St. Georges has a better mid field and more balanced attack.  They have enough depth on the field to possibly contain CPA star.  Plus they have the memory of last year.

Best of luck to all 4 teams.