Sale Creek 13 Whitwell 0 FINAL

Bill#49

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Once again like has been said since the end of last year. Whitwell had 5 studs that were going to be hard to replace and so far they haven't. Congrats to Sale Creek on a big win!!

5 players would make a difference for a state championship but the drop off should not of been this bad.  Something don't smell right here.  Really?  You can't even score on Sale Creek.  Something is bad wrong.

10 minutes ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I could have sworn their coach said before the season their line was the best around. Don’t they have a bunch of all state linemen that returned? It seems like those awesome players won for them last season. Shut out by Sale Creek? Wow!

I think they keep forgetting them linemen in the field house every Friday. 

1 hour ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I could have sworn their coach said before the season their line was the best around. Don’t they have a bunch of all state linemen that returned? It seems like those awesome players won for them last season. Shut out by Sale Creek? Wow!

Their line was bad last year. Anyone that has football sense knows this. They just had 5 all-State players on one team and were the luckiest team in high school football history. 

2 hours ago, powerp said:

Their line was bad last year. Anyone that has football sense knows this. They just had 5 all-State players on one team and were the luckiest team in high school football history. 

You nailed it.If you all remember my first post after 5 mins in our down there i posted "our line is whipping them up and down the field" (paraphrasing).Southtowner made the comment about the long run.Thats the game tho,ThE QB didnt do much cause he got hurt against us Petty and Wingo and the WR made great plays when they had to heck we took up the whole 3rd period minus a few seconds!Kid had never kicked a FG and it looked like Jeff Hall!AMAZING!