Region 7 2A

BigEdMo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know I just went back and looked at the standings.  I’m not sure at all who will end up being the top 4. I mean if union city doesn’t fumble. I think they will beat McKenzie. McKenzie beat gc but gc beat union city. It’s all a mess now like it was last year. This region is always exciting 

Edited by Tide21

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

You know I just went back and looked at the standings.  I’m not sure at all who will end up being the top 4. I mean if union city doesn’t fumble. I think they will beat McKenzie. McKenzie beat gc but gc beat union city. It’s all a mess now like it was last year. This region is always exciting 

Idk what would happen if they all end up 2-3 lol

1 hour ago, Tide21 said:

That’s why I started The thread

2 hours ago, Tide21 said:

McKenzies QB can sling it is why I think they are Solid in the 2 spot !! No disrespect to UC but if coach Jacobs would thrown on every down the Tide coulda scored at will in a short time. 

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

Idk what would happen if they all end up 2-3 lol

I’ve read the rules they are a bit confusing. It uses overall record then it compares the teams you played .500 record then a coin toss. That’s not exact but yeah the rules are pretty detailed 

24 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

McKenzies QB can sling it is why I think they are Solid in the 2 spot !! No disrespect to UC but if coach Jacobs would thrown on every down the Tide coulda scored at will in a short time. 

The qb can throw but I didn’t see him hit his mark. I guess it may have been the pressure we put on him