Region 7 2A

BigEdMo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Come on man. Don’t start the sand bag talk. Stay on that high horse. You got good coaches. I know There have been feathers ruffled. But it is interesting how this region always comes down to the last week. 

Half of our team is injured right now... and we didn’t look too great in that second half...

8 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Come on man. Don’t start the sand bag talk. Stay on that high horse. You got good coaches. I know There have been feathers ruffled. But it is interesting how this region always comes down to the last week. 

I don’t see how it would be the last week. If we beat halls and lose to GC I think we would still be region champs. Our overall record would be better as long as we don’t lose to obion or btw or halls. 

Edited by Tide21

15 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t see how it would be the last week. If we beat halls and lose to GC I think we would still be region champs. Our overall record would be better as long as we don’t lose to obion or btw or halls. 

Man no one is talking about y’all. We know y’all are number 1. It’s the placement of the last three and who makes it in. Come on man we know Peabody is great. 

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Whatever. 

Lol you know how hard it was to post that and stop  laughing to type !!!!! You killed me with that line,, you and Reitz !!!!!! Dude the scary thing is our line are almost all sophomores and juniors !!! The backs are beast that are freshman and juniors !!! We are blessed with great coaching as well!!! We play the Wagon Boys Halloween night you should come I will buy you some Nachos amd you get to see me in my 5 XL size Catwoman costume !!! 

ROLL TIDE