Brad Lee vizits tha Skeetur (offishual thread)

STARSNBARS

On 10/5/2019 at 6:46 PM, Gov said:

Let’s just nip this in the bud! I am Coach Freeman so I am not gonna hide behind a screen name. First it is perfectly fine to bash us coaches on this board! That is part of it and as someone who has been bashed on here many times we know that’s part of it! Yes it would be nice to know who is behind the screen name but we understand it doesn’t take much courage to do it behind a screen name so it’s easy to ignore it! But this is the second time you have called out one of our players and I can’t in Good conscious let this one go! The young man you have mentioned is a quality young man who plays hard between the whistle. I can assure you that any player on our team who is found to take cheap shots will be dealt with accordingly! Coach Floyd has had many conversations with our players concerning anything related to this issue! We have pay day on Monday and players are disciplined for any personal fouls or penalties that may be called on them in a game deserved or undeserved. If your gonna call out a player, the least you can do is put your name behind it. If not please keep your negative comments of players to yourself. 

I'm looking forward to hearing about 51's punishment on "pay day".

Also might wanna tell 26 that if he is going to try to roll a player's ankle to not do it in broad daylight when not on the bottom of a pile.

• Like 1