Portland and Trousdale

football6

37 minutes ago, RapedApe said:

Anyone remember the kid im thinking #8 or #9 back in 09 that played for Trousdale? He was a really good ball player. Curious if he played at the next level. By far the coldest game I have ever ever been too.

What position did he play?

1 hour ago, RapedApe said:

Anyone remember the kid im thinking #8 or #9 back in 09 that played for Trousdale? He was a really good ball player. Curious if he played at the next level. By far the coldest game I have ever ever been too.

Not hard to pull out the greats at TC the last twenty Years. Probably a Ford.

Correct me if Im wrong but theres only been 1 man go to the Pros from TC maybe 2? There was an Evitts feller over there back in the 90s that went and played for TN tech and then the Steelers and there was Reggie Harper that went and played for the UT Vols back in the 70s. Dont know if he played any pro but that Evitts feller was pretty decent even though his team never could beat Westmoreland back in the day. Yall correct me if there are other TC players that played bigtime ball after highschool.

Edited by Mr. Postman1