Portland and Trousdale

football6

Portland has to feel lucky and motivated to even be in this game. Tons of mental errors on their side..but a couple of boneheaded fake punts on our side. 

Feel like TC will open up this 2nd half and pull away...but weather has been HORRIBLE so you never know regarding turnovers. Example...Watertown

5 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

2nd time I saw TC this season but im gonna say Hicks is gonna be missed in a big way.

I agree. FCS was set up to be a really good team this year. Losing one of your best definitely changes your odds for a long run, as it did for them.

Edited by inthagap

19 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

When I saw Portland qb leaving the stadium with his parents after halftime I knew TC was gonna win. I say if that kid played Portland couldve made it a game. Portland was very blessed it rained. TC was blessed the qb leftnat halftime. 

Wow I hope there nothing seriously wrong with the young man he is a good solid player but he wasn't really hurting TC defense at all I still think the final score would have been the same even if he played the second half.