Fox Sports Jackson 105.3 West Tennessee High School Football Poll week 8

ReitzFan

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Obviously yall think Covington was exposed !?

I imagine that you would not have said that after the first play of the game which was the kickoff that they returned to the house. I do think that their youth was finally exposed. To be fair, I honestly did not see it coming the way the game turned out. I hope to get a look at some film later in the week so I can better understand why Covington crashed. With two former state championship teams in attendance, I will say that this year's version of the purple puppies certainly "bucked up". It will be very interesting to see if Milan can keep up this momentum for the remainder of the season. As the Chargers have a bye week this coming Friday, I'm sure we will definitely know more about Covington when they play South Gibson in their next game a week from this coming Friday.

Edited by ReitzFan

10 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I imagine that you would not have said that after the first play of the game which was the kickoff that they returned to the house. I do think that their youth was finally exposed. To be fair, I honestly did not see it coming the way the game turned out. I hope to get a look at some film later in the week so I can better understand why Covington crashed. With two former state championship teams in attendance, I will say that this year's version of the purple puppies certainly "bucked up". It will be very interesting to see if Milan can keep up this momentum for the remainder of the season. As the Chargers have a bye week this coming Friday, I'm sure we will definitely know more about Covington when they play South Gibson in their next game a week from this coming Friday.

The deal is Milan has athletes all over the field and starting to get it figured out at the right time. Their offense played Huntingdon tough and their defense played Covington tough. If they can put those together, watch out. 

Just now, Waker said:

The deal is Milan has athletes all over the field and starting to get it figured out at the right time. Their offense played Huntingdon tough and their defense played Covington tough. If they can put those together, watch out. 

I would tend to agree with that. If they can continue to play like they did against Covington, I certainly think that they will rise in the poll as we now head towards the regular season's end. Also, thank you for participating in the conversation.

1 minute ago, ReitzFan said:

I would tend to agree with that. If they can continue to play like they did against Covington, I certainly think that they will rise in the poll as we now head towards the regular season's end. Also, thank you for participating in the conversation.

Thank you for putting this together!

2 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I personally would never pull for Milan to win at anything, but it makes the 40 points Huntingdon put up look better. Especially after 4 turnovers.

Just now, Waker said:

Thank you for putting this together!

I appreciate the comment. There are some other polls that come out from other media outlets in West Tennessee. The difference between the Fox Sports Jackson 105.3 poll and others is that we include all of the teams in rural West Tennessee and not just ones in certain areas.