Austin East at Gatlinburg Pittman

harley04

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

Hahahaha and your response was , “we got speed too” and or “texting and driving ...”. 

Alcoa can be beat !  You all just have to come with a better game plan.  

Miss our contests against you all Turtle, but I thought GP had just enough speed to keep up with you all and squeak out a W....Was wrong about that but I gotta go with BCsportsfan below on your last comment

5 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

yawn.............:bored:

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Miss our contests against you all Turtle, but I thought GP had just enough speed to keep up with you all and squeak out a W....Was wrong about that but I gotta go with BCsportsfan below on your last comment

A lot of people get scared because of they see the word, “Alcoa” on the jersey of the team in front of them.  I feel as though Alcoa can be beat .  I’m not saying GP could beat them but some team in 3A MAY get them this year.  

Edited by Turtle
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Turtle said:

I know it was week 3 but I wasn’t impress with AHS when they played AE.  Yes they mercy ruled AE but still

LOL.  some people believe the earth is flat too. mercy ruled in 3rd. AE didn't score on Alcoas 2s and 3s. just curious, what kind of win would it take to impress you?

No one in 3 A beats Alcoa and only team thats going beat AE in 3A is Alcoa thats just plain and simple like it or not those are the facts. This Alcoa team is good they are talented top to bottom have depth everywhere no real weakness. No one can look at the maryville game and say lets do that cause teams dont have maryville type depth and players. just like no one can look at AE and say well Alcoa did this to them so we can. News flash you dont have the same players they do or the depth. 

1 hour ago, 32hammer said:

LOL.  some people believe the earth is flat too. mercy ruled in 3rd. AE didn't score on Alcoas 2s and 3s. just curious, what kind of win would it take to impress you?

AE Offense wasn’t clicking at the beginning of the season  like the are now .  Heck we even have a PAT kicker now ......No excuses being made I’m just saying , starting my talking early.  I’m ready for round 2 :D.  

3 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

Miss our games too.  We’re back to that saying , “Kick It Deep Kick It Deep!” This year :-D