Henry County @ West Creek

PatriotNation

2 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

For sure! Not sure yet of course who will play 1st round but I got my eyes on a few of those Memphis teams! 

That region seems to be a jumble this year. I’m guessing Kirby and Southwind are fighting for 1 and 2 while Ridgeway and Munford are fighting for 3 and 4 (I could be way off on that so @kwc feel free to correct me). 

But for this week, I just want to see HC go to WC and take care of business. We’ve never lost to West Creek but we’ve had some sluggish games there in the past. Need to avoid that and keep marching forward. 

48 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

That region seems to be a jumble this year. I’m guessing Kirby and Southwind are fighting for 1 and 2 while Ridgeway and Munford are fighting for 3 and 4 (I could be way off on that so @kwc feel free to correct me). 

But for this week, I just want to see HC go to WC and take care of business. We’ve never lost to West Creek but we’ve had some sluggish games there in the past. Need to avoid that and keep marching forward. 

As of now Munford and Southwind are 3-1 in region and Ridgeway and Kirby are 2-1. But yeah just need to go up there to Clarksville and start fast and finish them early! Then enjoy the bye week!

1 hour ago, MSURacer said:

Who knows. That region will come down to the last Friday of the regular season. Assume nothing.

Edited by kwc

Hopefully, we make sure we’re focused these next 3 weeks, take care of business early, build some depth as Racer said, and stay healthy. Worst thing we could do is go in and mess around with them, and it only be a two scores game in the 3rd quarter. I have no doubt our coaching staff will make sure that doesn’t happen.

18 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Henry County ranked 6 in AP poll released today! I honestly believe we are at least a top 4 team and maybe even higher! I'm ready to get to the playoffs and show why we are Henry County! GO BIG RED!!

Realistically HC probably is in that top 4-5 range. The fact that we're the only 2-loss team in the poll shows that most around the state still aren't taking HC lightly. I think a couple of teams from Knoxville, HC, Beech, and Gallatin are all capable of making a legit run in 5A. Page and Kirby are dark horses. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MSURacer said:

Realistically HC probably is in that top 4-5 range. The fact that we're the only 2-loss team in the poll shows that most around the state still aren't taking HC lightly. I think a couple of teams from Knoxville, HC, Beech, and Gallatin are all capable of making a legit run in 5A. Page and Kirby are dark horses. 

Agree completely!