Bye Week Talk: How Good is Gallatin?

Gtowner

54 minutes ago, Gtowner said:

Coming of their 4th straight shutout and enjoying a bye week, let's talk about this: Just how good is Gallatin? Where does the Wave stand in the 5A hierarchy?

These next two games on their schedule will answer a lot of those questions.  Beech is one of the favorites and have a great coach and several elite players.  That game for the region title will be epic!  Hendersonville is 3-4 but possibly the best 3-4 team in the state.  They have a very good offense but just have been snakebit in a few games.  That is a huge trap game for Gallatin if they overlook them to Beech.  They are a legit top ten team and if they were to lose both they would still be right outside the top ten.  

I believe Gallatin is pretty dang good!  Hendersonville is better than what most would think, given the 3-4 record, but they could be 6-1...

Gallatin has a tough game leading up to a week 9 showdown with Beech in what should be for the region title. Beech has an advantage here, having two bye weeks to prepare. :lol:

Regardless of how these two games go, Gallatin could very well make a deep playoff run. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks. 

6 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

These next two games on their schedule will answer a lot of those questions.  Beech is one of the favorites and have a great coach and several elite players.  That game for the region title will be epic!  Hendersonville is 3-4 but possibly the best 3-4 team in the state.  They have a very good offense but just have been snakebit in a few games.  That is a huge trap game for Gallatin if they overlook them to Beech.  They are a legit top ten team and if they were to lose both they would still be right outside the top ten.  

Better not overlook Glencliff in that final game.

28 minutes ago, eers said:

I believe Gallatin is pretty dang good!  Hendersonville is better than what most would think, given the 3-4 record, but they could be 6-1...

Gallatin has a tough game leading up to a week 9 showdown with Beech in what should be for the region title. Beech has an advantage here, having two bye weeks to prepare. :lol:

Regardless of how these two games go, Gallatin could very well make a deep playoff run. Looking forward to the next couple of weeks. 

Having seen both teams against Lebanon I think that Gallatin and Beech should be a good game.

Beech and Gallatin are both very good, and both are contenders. As for their next game against Hendersonville, the Commandos just get better and better every week. So they will give Gallatin all they can handle. Hendersonville will show up for Gallatin the same way they did for Beech.

Hendersonville can also still win their 6A region depending on the Hville/MJ winner. Two tough games ahead to get Gallatin ready for playoffs. Important to stay focused, get healthy, stronger, & sleep well this week! Don't slow down now men, time to turn it up!

Edited by thegreatone36