Carthage @ Smithville

Jeremiah

im going to be a good guy this week. im going to say this one more time DC wins this game. 2+2=4 you cant change that no more than you can make SC better than they are. This is a huge miss match for SC. DC is bigger up front does everything better up front. There WRs are major miss matches for SC. you guys have a pretty good QB but nothing else on offense. SC has no chance friday night at all. World beaters no better than you YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You can post all you want ill stay off till friday night then ill be back on here  laughing.

5 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

im going to be a good guy this week. im going to say this one more time DC wins this game. 2+2=4 you cant change that no more than you can make SC better than they are. This is a huge miss match for SC. DC is bigger up front does everything better up front. There WRs are major miss matches for SC. you guys have a pretty good QB but nothing else on offense. SC has no chance friday night at all. World beaters no better than you YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You can post all you want ill stay off till friday night then ill be back on here  laughing.

To say Smith County has no chance is crazy. That is like you pretty much saying you guys were better than Watertown other than the score. It would not matter if we beat you guys by 50 you would still blame it on the refs and say your kids are better.....Wake up, it is DeKalb County football. You guys may win but you will not here me making excuses. Wake up and smell the DeKalb county ragweed...

21 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

You must have not seen much then. I'm telling you DC by 14 and do believe it could be worse than that you guys can't cover WRs. That's a fact and DC well that's the one place there loaded. You don't have a running back unless your counting your QB. Your line is under size. This game will be all DC. I don't think they'll ever trail. See tall Friday night. 

Here we go. You do realize we're talking about football right?  Not racin or wrassling. 

Cant cover the WRs?  Why to much "speed"?  they must have been saving up for this one, they sure haven't used it yet.  

I've seen DC enough to know DCs 3 wins comes from teams with a total of 4 wins.   Cannon Co. with 3 of those 4 wins.

10 hours ago, Reynard said:

Here we go. You do realize we're talking about football right?  Not racin or wrassling. 

Cant cover the WRs?  Why to much "speed"?  they must have been saving up for this one, they sure haven't used it yet.  

I've seen DC enough to know DCs 3 wins comes from teams with a total of 4 wins.   Cannon Co. with 3 of those 4 wins.

Hey, they dont call them CANNON co for nothing. They will blow you up son.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:40 PM, Reynard said:

Probably more old school than most from SC on here.  And yes....I did attend Carthage.  Carthage Elementary and even Turner Elementary........but in HS, I was a SC Owl. Still got the home jersey to prove it,,,,,,

Well I remember Turner School.Walked to school everyday from Eastland heights.They didn't have buses back then.I may not be as young as you think Termy..lol