Carthage @ Smithville

Jeremiah

10 minutes ago, OWLSSCHS said:

Passionate fans make high school football fun. I say we win by 7. I do think it has the makings to be a great game. I hope a wet field in not a factor but regardless it will be the same conditions for both teams.

i to hope for a great game.  Good kids at both programs and im telling you thats rare. Win or lose sportsmanship isnt taught anymore. Kids dancing the whole game cussing each other is something you wont see friday night. Wish i could say that about other programs but its rare. 

20 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

i said DC by 14 thats not a beat down i said they pull away in the 3rd. Ive never said SC isnt a good team i believe they finish 7 and 3 which to me is good. i wasnt going to get on here but one of my friends told me about the idiot from watertown still trolling and calling me out so here i am and he know where ill be friday night. i expect a good game i just believe DC pulls it out by a couple scores but who knows thats why they play. I know the SC program very well. i know Spivey I know DJ i know most of the kids at both programs and thats why i say DC by 14. 

I never said I was from Watertown Clown. I just stated facts. I’ve seen a lot of football this year. I know most teams in this area very well myself. Have deep ties to a lot of them as a matter of fact. I never said you was a liar. I do know if there was a kid in this area that ran a legit 4.4 then more people would know about it. You’re  “supposedly” a college scout and all there’s not many legit 4.4’s. People claim it and may even run it on an unofficial stop watch but when it’s a true run they don’t happen. Also you claimed when Dekalb played H2O that the fast kid didn’t play but just said in the post above this one that he outran H2O players all night? That’s funny cause I remember the fasted kids (plural) that night was wearing purple. 

36 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

I never said I was from Watertown Clown. I just stated facts. I’ve seen a lot of football this year. I know most teams in this area very well myself. Have deep ties to a lot of them as a matter of fact. I never said you was a liar. I do know if there was a kid in this area that ran a legit 4.4 then more people would know about it. You’re  “supposedly” a college scout and all there’s not many legit 4.4’s. People claim it and may even run it on an unofficial stop watch but when it’s a true run they don’t happen. Also you claimed when Dekalb played H2O that the fast kid didn’t play but just said in the post above this one that he outran H2O players all night? That’s funny cause I remember the fasted kids (plural) that night was wearing purple. 

I bet the thug kids were in purple to.

34 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

i said i was a scout in the 90s! also was a Student Coach at UTC at the same time. He may have not played to be honest i believe your correct he was gone at that point i was thinking of the upperman game that they couldnt connect on.  in NO way was watertown outside of there RB faster i know in your mind they were but they werent period.  You are correct not many run a 4.4 this kid did more than one. Once again im wrong the kid did not play and would not have mattered at all but to call me a liar about him is just stupid hes not my family hes not even my friend lol but when he goes to a major university and runs in the 4.4s to 4.5s range than im pretty sure thats legit.  Its simple he works at KFC in smithville take your clock with you and let him show you. Once again by far the best player that night was in Black and Gold. You claim to be from the area then by far you would know the kids in listed above if you were. Most football players dont  just show up in High School outside of H20 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  Some do but most come up in the area and you know who they are when they get there. Yes i do have ties still to UTC ive even talk to them about the running back at H20. i try to keep an eye out for talent for UTC and Local kids from the Mid Ten area.  I will always do that till im dead I love UTC and love Friday night football. You truly sound like the idiot from LA who said that they were better at all 22 spots. in no world on friday night does any team have 22 spots better than another unless they recruit or private. H20 out Coached DC. they did period!!!!!!!! Im telling you for fact DC team will have more kids play College football than the H20 group. im not making it up if you want we will meet right back here in 3 yrs and list both sides. 

12 minutes ago, Hellidontno said:

i said i was a scout in the 90s! also was a Student Coach at UTC at the same time. He may have not played to be honest i believe your correct he was gone at that point i was thinking of the upperman game that they couldnt connect on.  in NO way was watertown outside of there RB faster i know in your mind they were but they werent period.  You are correct not many run a 4.4 this kid did more than one. Once again im wrong the kid did not play and would not have mattered at all but to call me a liar about him is just stupid hes not my family hes not even my friend lol but when he goes to a major university and runs in the 4.4s to 4.5s range than im pretty sure thats legit.  Its simple he works at KFC in smithville take your clock with you and let him show you. Once again by far the best player that night was in Black and Gold. You claim to be from the area then by far you would know the kids in listed above if you were. Most football players dont  just show up in High School outside of H20 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!  Some do but most come up in the area and you know who they are when they get there. Yes i do have ties still to UTC ive even talk to them about the running back at H20. i try to keep an eye out for talent for UTC and Local kids from the Mid Ten area.  I will always do that till im dead I love UTC and love Friday night football. You truly sound like the idiot from LA who said that they were better at all 22 spots. in no world on friday night does any team have 22 spots better than another unless they recruit or private. H20 out Coached DC. they did period!!!!!!!! Im telling you for fact DC team will have more kids play College football than the H20 group. im not making it up if you want we will meet right back here in 3 yrs and list both sides. 

H20s athletes didnt impress me. I dont know how they beat TC this year?

5 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

laugh all you want the kid doesnt play anymore but if you want to look him up his name is Travante Alexander. goes by TJ. For a fact he and two others went to a Georgia camp this summer and if you wanna check with them they have his times to. The kid was in fact that fast. Once he left the team you can check the stats they got better because all they wanted to do was lob the ball up to him. Hes not the one you have to worry about if your from the area than 15 Nokes is a name know one has to be told about his a shut down corner ask every team thats went up against him your not going to score on him Fact. LAs 11 all state WR got to meet him last week. One catch in 3 quarters. He went out at the end of the third while his dad just stood there and didnt even go on the field to check on him. Low point of his coaching career in my opinion. Still havent herd if hes cleared to play this week. My son said hes practiced this week but limited. 5 knowles is right there with him and will pick you in a heartbeat and is as good WR as anybody in the region. 9 Ladet greatly improved last week and is getting better. 22 Berry had his best game of the year and only gave up one catch last week. Cross who has a full ride on the DL/OL to TTU the next 4 years will swallow you up to. Fact you dont match up well at all in this game not at all. You have no deep threats and even if you did between 5 issac knowles and 15 your not going to throw on those two. 25 is back to for the first time all season at running back all region David Bradford. DC will line up against your undersized line and run right over you. Trapp for one thing this year does is once he sees he can run over you he does. If you have any clue about this regions players then you know for a fact that Bradford,Knowles, and Nokes are the real deal. Im not saying SC isnt a good team but if DC swapped schedules im telling you SC is 3 and 4 and DC is 4 and 2. and would finish 8 and 2 because after DC know one on your schedule is going to beat you.  I know your team well very well your qb has an avearge arm but is fast makes most of his throws out of the pocket right!!!!!!!!!   i was a scout idiot i gave you names to prove it.  Even though i have nothing to prove watertown man im 100 percent sure 15 scored on you and shut down your best WRs i believe 7 was his number. Yeah you guys won but ill tell you what big guy you keep calling me a liar we can sure settle up somewhere. Your the idiot who believes if you win you have the best player on the field and fact thats by far not always true at all.  i told you that the kids dad ask not to put his number because he doesnt want his son to be involved in public rants. Dont worry bro im a liar all of it was made up in my head. This UTC Degree hanging on my wall was bought. To say im a liar comical but i tell you what watch this time next year Look at UTC offers and see if DC doesnt have a kid with an offer from there if he doesnt go bigger ill be shocked but hey what do i know. Bro ill tell you what you know where ill be friday night if you wanna come hang out with me you just come right on up ill be there you just say where youll be and will make it happen troll. So i hope ive give you enough names buddy and i really hope to see you friday night. ill buy you a hot dog CLOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!  once again i dont claim anything about TJ he for a fact is that fast he was open the whole Watertown game they threw the ball short to him and didnt have time with them blitzing 7 and 8. TJ is that fast and ive gave you his name so do what they do so often over there go recruit him lol. He will sure prove to you he is that fast in a heartbeat. 

Since you feel that way about 15 dad why don’t you be a man and tell him yourself and while your at it ask him how his son is doing. You talk a lot of crap but can’t back it up. You are a disgrace to the human race. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Hellidontno said:

So many facts of the game against H2O about this kid; he shut down H2O best receiver, H2O stayed away from him all night and Dekalb QB under threw  him the whole game I’m offense..... but yet you was thinking of the wrong game :roflol:

Just keep proving my point Clown man. I’ll sit back and let everyone else figure out on their own that you talk a lot but know little. Won’t take them long to put it all together. 

2 minutes ago, Merlyn said:

So many facts of the game against H2O about this kid; he shut down H2O best receiver, H2O stayed away from him all night and Dekalb QB under threw  him the whole game I’m offense..... but yet you was thinking of the wrong game :roflol:

Just keep proving my point Clown man. I’ll sit back and let everyone else figure out on their own that you talk a lot but know little. Won’t take them long to put it all together. 

Clown man, you gonna take that?

3 hours ago, Football2121 said:

Since you feel that way about 15 dad why don’t you be a man and tell him yourself and while your at it ask him how his son is doing. You talk a lot of crap but can’t back it up. You are a disgrace to the human race. 

3 hours ago, Football2121 said:

My son plays for him and by the way and we know how that goes once I do. Don't pretend that small town's can for sure dictate what happens when a coach is mad. 

1 hour ago, Football2121 said:

He don’t have a choice. All he do is run his mouth and can’t back it up. 

On 10/8/2019 at 9:06 PM, Reynard said:

Here we go. You do realize we're talking about football right?  Not racin or wrassling. 

Cant cover the WRs?  Why to much "speed"?  they must have been saving up for this one, they sure haven't used it yet.  

I've seen DC enough to know DCs 3 wins comes from teams with a total of 4 wins.   Cannon Co. with 3 of those 4