AP CLASS 2A POLL OCT 7, 2019

Southtowner

On 10/7/2019 at 9:37 PM, Imthayeti said:

If what Gunner said a few weeks back is true, that program is in trouble. Good to have a fight though. Get better with competition.

On 10/7/2019 at 9:45 PM, pujo said:

Think Gunner give them a bad rap,  they are big and physical with some pretty good skill players.  I wouldn't lick my lips to get a hold of um.  They played hard as heck.

I agree with this....SN has bigguns, power and speed. SG beat em 22-0 and if I understand correctly, SN had 4 major fumbles.

It will be interesting to see if they come out and play HV like they did against us or if they lay down

25 minutes ago, uknoit2 said:

I agree with this....SN has bigguns, power and speed. SG beat em 22-0 and if I understand correctly, SN had 4 major fumbles.

It will be interesting to see if they come out and play HV like they did against us or if they lay down

Anxious to see who in this region pulls it out. On paper definitely looks like SG is in the drivers seat. Pujo said Hampton is better so I'd like to see the game when it happens. As we would maybe see them in the playoffs depending one of you oust Oneida Oneida this year. Regions are shaping up though our #1 and #2 seed will be decided next Friday @ Oneida

On 10/7/2019 at 3:13 PM, Imthayeti said:

This is probably the most accurate the poll has been by far all year.

How can you put Meigs Co. Over Peabody when we are the defending State Champions and have pretty much man handled  all our opponents so far?? Makes no sense to me!

Edited by Back2BackPGTide

7 minutes ago, Back2BackPGTide said:

How can you put Meigs Co. Over Peabody when we are the defending State Champions and have pretty much man handled  all our opponents so far?? Makes no sense to me!

Never said it was perfect. I for one never care what they say as the polls arent the ones playing the game.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:45 AM, Imthayeti said:

Anxious to see who in this region pulls it out. On paper definitely looks like SG is in the drivers seat. Pujo said Hampton is better so I'd like to see the game when it happens. As we would maybe see them in the playoffs depending one of you oust Oneida Oneida this year. Regions are shaping up though our #1 and #2 seed will be decided next Friday @ Oneida

A lot will be known after next Friday when we host SG...If we take care of business, it makes the Happy Valley game at Sullivan North very interesting. With the games HV has left (SN & SG) the conference championship could very well be played in Hampton next Friday...But who knows 

On 10/7/2019 at 3:35 PM, Tide21 said:

:roflolk: Forrest is good but they aren’t playing teams that are real good.  If they have cleaned the million penalties up they will be even better. 

fairley has a bigger line but I think some of the real big guys may be slow. Wilkins their running back is fast. I think i saw  somewhere he was listed running a 4.4.  Im not sure how physical he is though 

Forrest's line isn't big but they have great footwork, a fact that sems to be lost on a lot of CoachT'ers who want to brag about their average weight per olinemen.  We had a huge line 2 years ago full of seniors and their footwork was like Andre the Giant's

BTW this is what Salem means by obnoxious Peabody posters. Frontrunning know it alls.  

55 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Forrest's line isn't big but they have great footwork, a fact that sems to be lost on a lot of CoachT'ers who want to brag about their average weight per olinemen.  We had a huge line 2 years ago full of seniors and their footwork was like Andre the Giant's

BTW this is what Salem means by obnoxious Peabody posters. Frontrunning know it alls.  

It’s opinion I have one just like you. That’s crazy isn’t it ? How is me giving an opinion obnoxious ?   If giving an opinion is obnoxious then you are pretty obnoxious. 
great footwork doesn’t help if you laying on your back 

Edited by Tide21
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

If you feel this way then all your team has to do is best Peabody in playoffs. Then you would get all this respect that you think your team deserves for some reason. If you want respect than your team needs to earn it. Beat one of the big boys in 2A this year not 3 years ago beat a top 5 team this year in playoffs and you will have your respect. I'm sure Peabody would love to welcome you to their field in the playoffs and shut your mouth.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, RTD said:

If you feel this way then all your team has to do is best Peabody in playoffs. Then you would get all this respect that you think your team deserves for some reason. If you want respect than your team needs to earn it. Beat one of the big boys in 2A this year not 3 years ago beat a top 5 team this year in playoffs and you will have your respect. I'm sure Peabody would love to welcome you to their field in the playoffs and shut your mouth.

The game will be played at Forrest @RTD if it happens. 

1 hour ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Salem never heard of her !! Shes irrelevant just like your Rockets!!! Dont throw stones living in a glass house homie !!! You hate forrest almost as much as you love em 99 percent of the time !!! Bad mouth the kids caoches and so and and so forth !!! You wanna shut us up beat us plain amd simple !!!!  I hope , oh do I hope we meet yall in the playoffs just so I can meet the man the myth the legend of the General !!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride