AP CLASS 2A POLL OCT 7, 2019

Southtowner

26 minutes ago, RTD said:

If you feel this way then all your team has to do is best Peabody in playoffs. Then you would get all this respect that you think your team deserves for some reason. If you want respect than your team needs to earn it. Beat one of the big boys in 2A this year not 3 years ago beat a top 5 team this year in playoffs and you will have your respect. I'm sure Peabody would love to welcome you to their field in the playoffs and shut your mouth.

i need an attorney to decipher this post 

6 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Salem never heard of her !! Shes irrelevant just like your Rockets!!! Dont throw stones living in a glass house homie !!! You hate forrest almost as much as you love em 99 percent of the time !!! Bad mouth the kids caoches and so and and so forth !!! You wanna shut us up beat us plain amd simple !!!!  I hope , oh do I hope we meet yall in the playoffs just so I can meet the man the myth the legend of the General !!! 

Well written cogent post. I'm printing this and travelling, by mule, to Tibet for the open date, and will medidate on its precepts. Thx again

13 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Well written cogent post. I'm printing this and travelling, by mule, to Tibet for the open date, and will medidate on its precepts. Thx again

Usually someone that replies to posts with grammatical corrections is one who knows they have yet to make a valid point to support the arguments they’re trying to make. Very strong statements coming from a team that went 5-6 last year & has yet to beat a team that holds any weight this year. 

• Like 2