Monterey vs Bledsoe co

WILDCAT4LIFE

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is a hard one for me to pick! Monterey is my hometown and I now live in Bledsoe and have some very good friends here as well as Monterey! I’m going with a 1 score game with the edge going to Bledsoe! I’m going Bledsoe 28 Monterey 21! Monterey has not faced a player like #2 Rogers. Monterey has a very good team and more speed than they have ever had! I will be pulling for my Wildcats till the end but this will be a tough task for them. Key is a great ball player and will keep Monterey  in it. While this is the best team Monterey has seen, The Warriors are nothing like Is waiting down the Valley for the Wildcats come Playoff time. Good luck to all my Monterey friends and family and enjoy ur drive down this beautiful valley! Go Wildcats!!! 

Edited by TALMAD

36 minutes ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Let’s hear a scouting report on Monterey? Most know who our playmakers are. 

U got Jordan Key Senior QB fast kid and smart with the ball. He has also had several punt returns for TD. Kevin Borjas Senior Wide Reciever he is big like Tyrell is for Bledsoe and he is a big play guy! Bowman is a freshman Runningback who is going to be one of the best if not the best RB Monterey ever had! Monterey has a very good field goal kicker and if this game stays close he could very well be the deciding factor! Monterey line is big. Monterey has a big Fullback also who has some good speed and he is very hard to knock off his feet!  Even though their schedule is not to tough they are still a good team and have plenty of speed. Me and u both know what Bledsoe has and I think it will be a good match up. Bledsoe will need Cadillac and Richards and Rogers and the Swafford kid to match the speed. Monterey will surprise u with their offense! Coach Hughes always keeps teams guessing! Coach Tabor I’m sure is looking forward to this since he got his start in Monterey! So glad these guys finally got on each other schedule! Good Luck to both teams! Go Wildcats!

1 hour ago, Bledsoebtheboys said:

Let’s hear a scouting report on Monterey? Most know who our playmakers are. 

As far as knowing ur play makers lol everyone  on here knows who they are but to the Monterey kids all they know is they want to stay undefeated and make a statement out of Bledsoe and to spoil there Homecoming. My wife has hidden all my Purple Shirts and filled my hangers with Blue lol going to be a fun night! 

14 minutes ago, TALMAD said:

U got Jordan Key Senior QB fast kid and smart with the ball. He has also had several punt returns for TD. Kevin Borjas Senior Wide Reciever he is big like Tyrell is for Bledsoe and he is a big play guy! Bowman is a freshman Runningback who is going to be one of the best if not the best RB Monterey ever had! Monterey has a very good field goal kicker and if this game stays close he could very well be the deciding factor! Monterey line is big. Monterey has a big Fullback also who has some good speed and he is very hard to knock off his feet!  Even though their schedule is not to tough they are still a good team and have plenty of speed. Me and u both know what Bledsoe has and I think it will be a good match up. Bledsoe will need Cadillac and Richards and Rogers and the Swafford kid to match the speed. Monterey will surprise u with their offense! Coach Hughes always keeps teams guessing! Coach Tabor I’m sure is looking forward to this since he got his start in Monterey! So glad these guys finally got on each other schedule! Good Luck to both teams! Go Wildcats!

Hopefully it’ll be an exciting game with some good weather. So tired of these high temperature games.