Maryville at Ooltewah

3 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Glad to hear the JV beat Catholic and the freshmen won against HVA. I realize we were to play Oak Ridge yesterday but Big Ed's must of ran low on pizza dough and Gaddis was forced to cancel. I know it has to be quiet aggravating for the coaches dealing with all these cancellations and having to dig up someone else to play. It would also be nice if whoever runs Maryville's website to mention the changes even if short notice so more fans will turn out. This isn't the year 1919 it's 2019.

I guess they learned a lesson about online stuff when they sold tickets online.  I guess they figured folks didn't like that online stuff.

This is where I go to get my problems straightened out. I know they read this board for quality assurance in case someone has to much and accidently hits the send key. The BoJangles Coupon helped bring me back into the fold after a harsh standoff this summer. Those people know me by my first name at BoJangles now and even start getting my order ready soon as they see my F250 pull into the parking lot. Now next year I might fuss about getting an elevator since I like setting on the top row.

15 hours ago, Solomon said:

Govs still in the hunt. They can do it. May need a little help, but they are still in the hunt.

WB will be the hunted. If they can't beat Sevier County I doubt they can against Cleveland. Bradley will wipe the field with them and we have the famous game with the Wampler's to end the season with. My guess is WB can win that one but you can look at the past on their schedule and they always seem to choke on the tenth game for some reason. They did last year and never forget the game with Bearden a few years ago who were 0-9 and they go over to Knoxville and choked.

Edited by BarneySox2007