Maryville at Ooltewah

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

This is just my 2 cents, I think this is a great way of the future and real fans don't care about the cost long as it's not highway robbery. Because of work issues like you had it allowed you to not miss the game that I know you didn't want to miss. I'm sure some people that watched last night got ticked and didn't check back in after the delay. There are certain places there are issues for reasons I really don't understand and Ooltewah and McMinn County are a few of them. I also know there are a few greedy teams that are not allowing streamed game because of gate revenue they think their losing.  That's why I mentioned the possibility of raising the price to offset this in order to see the games. One of those places that may be coming is D-B in the playoffs and I would hate to miss that game due to work.

I know we're getting ahead of ourselves but boy oh boy I sure wish that I had saved some vacation time for this game !! I really do hope someone carries it ( if we get there ) because I think DB has stepped it up with the new coaching staff ... I'm looking forward to retiring here in a year or 2 and then I won't miss any of these games !

5 minutes ago, pepvol said:

I know we're getting ahead of ourselves but boy oh boy I sure wish that I had saved some vacation time for this game !! I really do hope someone carries it ( if we get there ) because I think DB has stepped it up with the new coaching staff ... I'm looking forward to retiring here in a year or 2 and then I won't miss any of these games !

Maryville by 20+