TCA at Columbia Academy

ReitzFan

Two teams Clash on Friday that are fighting for their very playoff lives as TCA travels to take on Columbia Academy in the first-ever meeting between these two schools. TCA radio coverage will be on Fox Sports Jackson 105.3. Dave McCulley and hopefully Stan Gerard will have the call of this game. The reason I said hopefully is that I'm having a procedure done on my back Friday morning in an attempt to relieve severe pain. Airtime for the broadcast will be at 6:30 p.m. with The Countdown To Kick-off Pregame Show. Audio streaming will be available at http://www.foxsportsjackson.com

Edited by ReitzFan

On 10/11/2019 at 10:59 AM, CABacker said:

Our prayers as well for successful procedure. 

Thank you so much for the kind thoughts. It is going to be a long process for me to see results. They are not going to be immediate and I may need an additional procedure. Anyway, it was a pleasure to meet you last night. I want to again thank you for a great hospitality that my partner and I were shown last night at Columbia Academy. I will tell you this, that hamburger that you had sent to me at halftime was simply outstanding. That was a restaurant-quality sandwich. You were radio broadcast team we're very friendly and helpful to us as well. I don't remember which one, but I had a bad spell with my back after the game and he was very kind of sat with me for a couple of minutes until the pain passed. Also I think you tried to call me during halftime. I'm sorry I could not answer the phone as I was on the air at the time. Again, on behalf of my broadcast partner and myself, I sincerely thank you for your hospitality.