Lincoln County

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Volfan123 said:

True, Fayetteville is 8-0 and Lincoln County is struggling to finish the season. They are now allowing the freshmen to dress for the varsity games. Guess that helps mask the small number of players still playing.

Fayetteville has all the athletes. It's sad that LC will never get to be again what they were under Meadows and Thompson

Very true, it will be interesting to see who they get to be the next coach.  Lots of kids walking the hallways, just can’t get them to play, not sure if it is the coach or they don’t  want to invest the time. Very sad situation all around.

they have Page and Summit the next two week, going to be rough

9 minutes ago, Volfan123 said:

Very true, it will be interesting to see who they get to be the next coach.  Lots of kids walking the hallways, just can’t get them to play, not sure if it is the coach or they don’t  want to invest the time. Very sad situation all around.

they have Page and Summit the next two week, going to be rough

I think it's going to take a up and coming assistant that's a go getter, that can get the excitement and numbers back up. LC keeps trying to hire people with connections to the school, but it's not working

I agree, the last hire was all on Heath. They need someone that can relate to the kids.  They have made some strange hires in the last few years not only in football, but basketball also. Guess we will see what the smart guys come up with. If the schools were combined, they would compete with anyone in the state.

1 minute ago, Volfan123 said:

I agree, the last hire was all on Heath. They need someone that can relate to the kids.  They have made some strange hires in the last few years not only in football, but basketball also. Guess we will see what the smart guys come up with. If the schools were combined, they would compete with anyone in the state.

Agreed. I miss Oakland playing at The Pit. It was a special place. For LC to ever have a chance of it being special again, they are going to have to get radical with the new hire in every phase